Chapter Three

Ari and Siria watched in horror and her friends were giving glares to Roger and his son.
"Well, well if isn't the so called famous girl for the prophecy." taunted Roger, his voice brang creeps up on to Ari.
Ari stepped back along with Siria, Snowdrop, Leah, and Lori by her side.
"Now what type of bird is she, Jason?" asked Roger with a evil grin and his wand spined on his fingers.
"A swan, perhaps?" suggested Jason with a sympathetic look to Ari.
"That I agree on." said Roger as he pointed his wand/ spear to Ari.
The spear shot a red-black fog on Ari, and before Ari knew it. She was a beautiful female white and pale pink swan with deep blue eyes and the pink diamond tiara was missing from her head.
"Now let's . . . Ouch!!" cried out Roger.
Leah and Lori had poked Roger with their horns and started running back into the woods. Snowdrop and Siria followed the young mares into the forest.
"Fly Ari! Fly!" said Leah, Lori, Snowdrop, and Siria.
Ari stretched out her white and pale pink wings to their fullest wingspan and caught a strong updraft of wind, she soonly started flying upward, quickly and swiftly away from the evil enchanter and his son.
"Over here Arianna." said Queen Marianna from the edge of the Swan Lake.
Ari put out her webbed feet and her wings spread out over the deep blue water. Ari felt the medium warm and cool water going into her webbed feet and her bottom feathers.
Ari swam to the edge of lake and towards the Queen and the enchanted animals and birds.
In the shadows was Roger and Jason, they were being glared at by the enchanted animals. Mermaids and merrows in forms of sea otters, dolphins, sea turtles, and other sea mammals appeared from the water and on to a few water rocks with blazing eyes came behind Ari. With the mermaids and merrows were swans with ruffled feathers and narrowed eyes.
Ari was surprised to be in the front of the angry-looking swans and sea animals.
"Get out of here, Robert." said Queen Marianna angrily at Robert. "You know that are forbidden to come here."
"I should think not." said Robert.
"Here," whispered Lori as she put the tiara on Ari's head. "Queen Marianna had put a protection spell on it, so it can protect you."
"Thank you." whispered Ari to Lori.
A red-black spell came flying at Ari, Ari was surprised that she didn't felt the spell. She looked up, only to see a pink and magical shield/wall protecting her and the animals and birds in the water.
The sky darkened as the spell backfired and the spell exploded into glowing pink fireworks that started falling gently like small and glowing pink stars.
Once Ari's magic shield was gone and the pink magic disappeared into the ground and water, all the enchanted animals and birds became elves, fairies, and mermaids.
"Now go." snapped Queen Marianna.
The enchanter and the sad boy turned themselves into hawks and flew away.
"Thank you for coming." said Ari. "Please turn me back into my human self." pleaded Ari as she flew in front of Queen Marianna.
"I will try." said Queen Marianna.
Queen Marianna used her magic wand and gently put the wand on Ari's head. Soft and warm magic wrapped around Ari.
Ari felt her feathers become her skin and blue dress, her neck shortened, her arms became fair-skinned and human long, her feet shortened and her legs became long and graceful with fair skin, her head and face became angular with fair skin and long blonde hair that goes down to her waist, both of her ears appeared on each side of her head. Before Ari knew it, she was a human girl again.
"You won't be human for long." warned Queen Marianna softly.
Ari felt tears run down her cheeks as she thought about her searching family.
"I'm sorry." murmured Queen Marianna.
"It's okay." mumbled Ari as she washed away her tears.
"Hey, let's get some food for our new guest." said Elvis.
"We can have it by Swan Lake." suggested Lori.
The elves, fairies, white Majestique horses, winged horses, unicorns, griffins, phoenixes, beautiful-looking dragons, and plenty of incursed animals and birds started to gather food, the mermaids and merrows gathered up glowing seashells with glowing pearls inside and got on rocks that stood by the waterfalls.
In the glowing blue lake was graceful swans that swam back and forth, in a special song from the five mermaids and four merrows with lutes, flutes, horns, and harps made of blue and pink coral. The music sounded calming and peaceful, almost like ballet.
Ari sat down on a mushroom-made chair with a mushroom-made table. Next to her was Snowdrop, Siria, Leah, and Lori by her side. Siria sat down next to her on the table.
On the table was a bowl of fruit, warm soup, cooked patotoes, rice, chicken legs, and fish on plates, ham on smaller plates, cakes and cupcakes on a few more plates, and cookies on a few more plates.
Ari and her new friends started eating, drinking, and talking softly and eagerly. The Queen smiled and nodded to her.
Ari smiled maybe everything would be alright.