Chapter 1

Kihyun pov

God I hate this, I hate it so much. I just can't stand it when someone touches MY CHANGKYUN; I admit it I'm jealous like everyone notices even the members except he himself because he is the innocent maknae that just can't see my jealousy.

Now here I was in front of the stove cooking oblivious to the stares of the member.

Changkyun pov

I don't know why but kihyun hyung seems to be angry with me because these days he doesn't play with me nor does he talk to me and I feel lonely and sad. I saw kihyun hyung in front of the stove not even sparing a glance, a hung my head low when suddenly hoseok hyung grabbed me and with him was hyungwon. They were looking at me with concern, I then nervously said:

"What is it hoseok and hyungwon hyung?"

"Why are you so sad?"

"It's just that kihyun hyung doesn't talk to me and I hate it."

"Don't worry; we have got a plan that will make kihyun hyung happy."

"What plan is it?" I said curiously and they smirked at each other.

How am I going to put this plan in action I don't know about this but what can I do now?

"Remember changkyun, you're going to go to him and ask him if you can taste the sauce and then if he offers with a spoon say no and tell him that you want to taste from his finger." Hyungwon said.

"By the way when you're tasting the hot sauce look at him and moan okay? And then say in his ear that hyung you taste delicious and then lick his ear." hoseok said so calmly while I was a blushing mess.

"I don't think I can do this." I said nervously.

"Yes you can changkyun, hoseok and me believe in you." They said slightly smirking.

Now here I am going to do something I have never done.

"U-um hyung can I taste the hot sauce?"

He looked at me before saying:

"Sure."

He was about to grab a spoon but I stopped him and looked at him before saying:

"Not with the spoon hyung, I want to taste it from your finger." I said biting my lip nervously.

He gave me a shocked look before saying okay. He slowly put his finger in the bowl swirling the sauce on his fingers, he slowly brought it to my mouth.

Kihyun pov

Oh my god he wants to taste the sauce from my FUCKING FINGERS, so I slowly swirl the sauce around my fingers and brought it close to his pretty pink lips that opened slowly, he slowly started swirling his tongue around my fingers looking at me almost seductively and I inwardly groaned, and then I heard something that I shouldn't have heard.

"Mhmmm......"

He FUCKING MOANED and they didn't know that the other members were staring at them smirking.

Hoseok pov

I looked at the couple and then at hyungwon and we smirked widely.

"First mission accomplished." I said happily.

"Yup you got that right." He said.

"Did you see kihyun face when changkyun moaned, I thought he would fuck him right there." I said.

"Yeah you got that right." He said.

"What's mission 2 hyungwon?"

"Get changkyun to wear clothes that shows more skin."

"Roger that sir." I said before we did a high five smirking.

Kihyun pov

He slowly let go off my fingers and came close to my ear before whispering innocently:

"You taste good hyung." After saying he first licked my ear and then tugged the earring between his earring for a while before letting it go. Man I was getting turned on; I just wanted to bent him on the kitchen table and fuck the living daylights out of him. He slowly backed away and walked to hyungwonho couples room leaving me shocked.