Chapter 3

Changkyun pov

I woke up to see that kihyun hyung was not with me and then I heard the sound of door opening so I sat up and saw kihyun in a black tee and sweatpants with water dripping from his hair and man he looked hot.

"Good morning my sweet boyfriend." He said pinching my cheeks.

"B-boyfriend?" I said blushing.

He raised my chin before saying:

"Of course boyfriend, you're mine now changkyun." And with that he kissed me and I kissed him back wrapping my arms around him.

"Go take a bath or should hyung give you one." He said smirking and I hit him on his chest before walking to the bathroom with pain in my ass because kihyun was really rough but I loved it. After showering I went to the dining table to see everyone smirking widely at me.

"Had fun last night." Hoseok said smirking.

"Yeah I think he had a lot of fun." Hyungwon said.

"OH guys we all know that changkyun got fucked by kihyun, stop playing games." Minhyuk shouted like a madman while I blushed furiously.

"Stop it all of you." Kihyun came from behind.

"Oh look at who it is, it is the rich boy kihyun who fucked the innocent maknae." Minhyuk smirked.

"Well he isn't that innocent in bed, I tell you that." Kihyun said calmly and I hit him.

"Guys please can we change the topic." I said.

"Okay, okay maknae we will change the topic." Jooheon said.

"Yeah like about the fact that hoseok literally became possessive about hyungwon and punched the living daylights of a guy that tried to flirt with him." Minhyuk said.

"Hey that asshole deserved it, nobody can touch my hyungwon." Hoseok growled.

"God kihyun and hoseok are so possessive about their boyfriends." Minhyuk blabbered. While everyone was talking about how cool the party was, me and kihyun just kept looking at each other and I remembered the words that kihyun whispered to me:

"I love you changkyun, you're mine."

"I love you too hyung."

THE END

Author's note: This story is complete.