Chapter 1

"Rachel!" my dad screamed at me his voice booming through the living room.

I grabbed my phone and keys for the table , ignoring my dad's shouts of protest .

I opened the door then peeled back the flimsy screen door , feeling the summer afternoon air stick to my skin .

My dad ran up to the front door about to open it.

I hopped down the old wooden stairs and power walked to his car my vans kicking up the some of the dirt .

"Rachel your mother is crazy! What makes you think she's gonna wanna talk to you after you put her where she is now!?"

I turned around tears waiting to fall from my bright blue eyes .

"She tired to kill me! What else was I supposed to do ?! You didn't believe me , you always told me "Rachel your mother loves you ." "Rachel she would never." You would tell me I was crazy." I surprisingly didn't shed a single tear as I brought up all the shit that made me feel like a whimsy little 9 year old .

"Rachel... I-I-I." I took a deep breath and held up my finger .

"Listen dad I know what happened in the past , but she is my mother no one visits her because of what she has . I want to at least be able to see her before her 'date'." I walked towards him and gave him a hug .

"Please be safe Rachel ." he whispers I can feel his chin rest on my head .

I let go of my dad and walked towards his 2005 Ford Crown Victoria Sedan , once I turned it on my Pani¡c at the Disco cd played Nine in the Afternoon . I pulled out of the driveway and started to drive down the long dirt road .

€I don't own the cover of this story , but I do own the characters and story line.Basically everything but the cover .€

Love ya snickers ,

Book£eader 9420