the hard time

(5years later)

Spring's POV)

I looked over to see whare they are but to my surprise they where gone. "Well shit" I said getting up to look for them. Even though everyone close to me is gone but my dad and my friend plushtrap it just seems that plushtrap is slipping away from me but I try not to think about it to much or else that little accident will happen again. "Little gold!? Jewel!?" I yelled scared. Thare not in the parts and service room, not in the kitchen, nor the backstage so ware the hell can they be I thought looking for them. I know my dad is always busy with being the king but he does put in time to watch the two little rascals, I don't really go to the dark hallway anymore because of summer and plushtrap. When we all first meet it was amazing I trown my grandfather down the hallway then I think summer only liked me for being strong and that make her think I will protect her. "Dad are the kids with you!?" I yelled down the hallway but no answer. Then I remembered something, I didn't check in the office yet! So I walked to the office and I only saw Mike. "Hi Mike, have you seen little gold and jewel" I said looking at him. "Sorry buddy I haven't" he said smiling and then  little gold and jewel jumped from behind him jump scaring me. "*Springtrap's jump scare noise* wow I fell for it" I said as I face palm myself. I looked up at Mike and he was on the floor laughing.   "Your so fucking lucky these two are here" I said as my eyes went black. " What is going on here?" Toy Bonnie said looking at Mike then me. "We jumped scared daddy" jewel said as she looked up at toy Bonnie "that explains it" he said with a smile. "Hay toy Bonnie can you take care of them for a few minutes I have to do something" I said getting up, "sure I don't mind" he said picking up jewel and little gold then he left with them. "So ware where we" I said turning into a Nightmare then I heard clapping from behind me "good job spring, I'm very impressed " I heard my father say "well you finally reveal your self as a Nightmare hm.." I said looking at him. "Yes but I came to ask Mike a few questions" he said crossing his arms "awwww... But I wanted to kill him" I said turning normal. "You can later" he said turning normal too.

(Jewel's POV) (Anna you will love this part)

"Who is that?" I asked toy Bonnie as we walked by a white and pink fox. "Oh her name in mangle" toy Bonnie said "no her name is mango" my brother responded giggling. "Ya her name is mango" I giggled "mango! Mango! Mango! Mango!" Me and my brother chanted. "Someone explain how spring can deal with these two!?" He said putting us in our play pin. "Because springtrap helps him and spring is 2x springtrap's craziness and then they are 4x springtrap's craziness"  the white and pink fox said to toy Bonnie. "Hi mango!" Me and my brother said waving our hands. "Awww so adorable they are! <3" mangle said waving back. "So how are you doing with your best friend Being gone?" Toy Bonnie said looking at mangle "well I kind of don't miss her that much after I found out that her and my boyfriend has a son together" she said as I saw her tail start to thrash side-to-side. "Nightmare and white star had no right to give birth to a wolf that is a absolute jerk!" She added  "so you mean"
"Yes I mean it, nightmare is fang's father her biological father!" She said pinning her ears back. "So you mean nightmare one of the Shadows is fang's biological father!? So that means... Oh no.." He said starting to shake with fear. " I've been trying to tell y'all that for 13 years and y'all still don't believe me and you finally came through ather 18 years!" Mangle said pointing down the hallway to where Daddy was. "He is a full-blooded nightmare!!" She said then looked down at me and my brother wickedly and then pointed at my brother "he is a full blooded nightmare too" she said picking up my brother and throwing him to the ground. "Brother!!!" I yelled but he didn't respond. "Mangle what the hell is wrong with you!!??" Toy Bonnie said keeping her away from me then she left. Toy Bonnie walked over to my brother and picked him up and started to cry then he layed him in the pin and picked me up taking me to the office whare dad and Mike are.

(Sorry I it was shot I have been awake all night then sleeping in till one in the afternoon and I have been trying to figure out what the second book should be called and when it takes place I'm thinking of doing it ware it's in the past but I'm still debating on it and I'm sorry if it is short )