Meet the Characters

Hello there I am you but I am in the image of the Author.
Jeon Jungkook- 16 year old boy whom is my best friend!
Min Yoongi- whom is his brother from another Father, He's so hot.
Kim Seokjin- Jeon's oldest brother.
Kim Namjoon- Jin's boyfriend.
Kim Taehyung- Jeon's boyfriend.
Jung Hoseok- Jeon's younger brother.
Park Jimin- 2 sided, bully/ friend, and Yoongi's best friend.
Last but not least 'Author!!!'- my weird kookie sister.
So I'll get ya catched up, alright? Here we go!

I am a 10th grade student at The Ramen Mountain High School, in South Korea. I am not originally from here. You see I was born in (insert country here) at 4:20am on the 1st of September, and guess what?! So was my best friend, Jeon Jungkook!

Somehow we were born at the same time and same day but in different countries. (Oh and my sister is 3 1/2 years older then me, also on the same day.) Jeon is a great guy and he has a very cool boyfriend named Taehyung, they are both extremely good looking. They are both from Korea but I met them during summer at the park in 5th grade at one of Yoongi's basketball games. His team won.

I live right next door to Namjoon who is Jeon's older brother Jin's boyfriend. We met first and he introduced me to Jin and Jeon. He is pretty cool and also good looking, ok ok just for reference EVERY ONE IN THIS STORY IS GOOD LOOKING AF! Anyways Yoongi is my "crush" I guess you could call him. I watched every one of his games, and watched him get into fights, and watched him learn how to write songs, and rap... Ugh he is so talented. I started liking him in the 7th grade, that is when he beat up my bully, but later became best friends with him. His name is Park Jimin, he is a sweet guy once you get to know him but he is also and evil person. He now knows not to mess with me though. Me and him are good friends now, I mean he apologized every day twice for 3 years, and of his own free will.

My Dad and Kookies parents are good friends, our dads are like brothers. They have known each other since they were 10 years old and then my dad moved to study abroad. When Kookies parents found out we were moving back and that my father was brining me they spoiled me and always showed affection even when I was in trouble. I love them.

It is the last day of summer and I am spending the day sun bathing by Jungkook's house pool. I never want this day to end, but as always...