Chapter 1

*!WONK WONK WONK!* The alram goes off as it reaches it's set time of 6:30am.

"Ughhhhha... No s.. stop." My stupid alarm keeps on bugging me!! Stupid thing, I hate you.
'Hmmmm, is school really worth it right now?' I think ask I contemplate whether I should swipe left to dismiss my alarm and get up or right to snooze for 10 more minutes.
*HONK HONK* Jungkook's car honks outside as he arrives.
"Fine fine!" I swipe left and get ready for a day of torture. I wash my face using the 10-step Korean skin care routine. I then put on light make up and look for my school uniform. I put on my button up lavender shirt and my black short skirt, as I have yet to receive my new school pants, my form has changed over the summer but I don't really notice so maybe no one else will. I grab my galaxy patterned bag and my phone and keys and head down to the kitchen to grab some toast for me and Kookie. On my way down the hall I knock loudly on 'Author's' door and yell that it's time to go and our ride is waiting. She doesn't answer and I don't care, turns out she was done before me and is already in the front seat of Jungkook's car, first come first serve ig.

*Time skip brought to you by Dinner Time*

"Kookie! We need to come up with a game for the festival coming up! The school board is depending on all club Advisors to come up with a game." We are the advisors of the dance club. I mean Jungkook is an amazing dancer and man to watch it makes just about any girl start sweating in their seat. Like daymn. Well anyways onto what I was getting at. I am not as good but that's why we made this club, so we call learn together as a group and get better.

"Ok, well what about a water dunk?" He answers while changing his shirt in the dressing room.
"Swim team" I reply bored out of my mind.
He pops his head out of the curtains and gives me a friend.
"What about... Hm hammer and bell?"
"Chess team."
This time he opens the curtains and stands there with a look of confusion and sadness.
"I know duuude." I say with a funny surfer guy sound in my voice.
"Well, anyways why do you need Olivia to notice you? I think you would have to pay her to look at you or even kiss you." I stop looking around and stand up abruptly and at the same time Jungkook comes out of the closet and says loudly.
"KISSING BOOTH!" We high five and he asks about the shirt in which I joke about it and he goes back in to put on his white shirt and timberlands. He comes back out and I say, "Stop. Turn around. Ahhh that's it, that is what you need to wear." He slaps my shoulder and we walk out to his car and drive to my house.
'hm maybe this year won't be so bad after all.' Is my last thought before I fall asleep.

* Hello reader, I'm sorry I didn't mention that Kookie is straight in the beginning, but if you have seen The Kissing Booth then you will know what happens. I hope you are liking it so far. Oh and my chapters are short so that I have a longer book and get to keep you all with me.*