:8:

Jimin's povI was quite

Jimin's pov
I was quite.
I didn't like that Namjoon took me to his home.

I know that he did it to protect me but he already has given me shit.

He was kind of nice earlier.
When we arrived home, he called for his mom to help me and she did, but the words he said was ringing inside my head.

Just because i brought you home doesn't mean that we are on good terms.
You can live here but don't you fucking dare to talk to me at school and don't go to my room.

I mean i should be thankfull and i am, it's just that i don't know how to face Yoongi again later.

Right now i'm sitting in their guest room in the bed, a really soft bed to say.
I don't know what to do, i can't just live here.

I stood up and opened the room door, going the hallway down to the kitchen to see namjoon's mom, standing there, cooking.

I cleared my throat before speaking.

'Uhm mrs. Kim, i was wondering if you needed any help?'
She turned around and smiled.

'Thank you sweetie, i would love to have some help with the dinner!'
She replied happily and we cooked together.

I was actually happy to do this with a mom, something that i haven't done before.

'I want to warn you, i mean my husband dosen't really treat boy omegas nicely but i will try to stop him, alright?'
She smiled sweetly.

'It's okay, i am really happy that you let me live here!'
I smiled back.

'No problem'

We sat the table and soon enough namjoon and hos father sat there with us.

I was uncomfortable to say.

Because Mr. Kim is giving me a death stare.

I looked back at him and smiled, maybe my charms will work on him but boy i was wrong.

'What is this fiilthy omega doing here?!'
He yelled and i flinched.

Of course he doesn't like me.

'Uhm he has some problems at home so we let him stay here'
Namjoon said.

'Oh so the worthless omega couldn't handle a beating or shot from it's alpha huh?'
He looked straight into my eyes as i began to tear up but i nodded anyways.

'That's what i thought'

I stood up and looked at mrs. Kim.

'Please call me down when you guys are done so i can help you clean up, thank you for the food!'
I bowed and walked up the stair.

Going to take a nap, getting lost in dreamland.

I may or may not update tomorrow but we'll see.
I won't update this weekend in that case beacuse i have a really big day on saturday.

Anyways i hope you had a good day!
Also, shinee's new song good evening is really good.

-K.J.A*•*•*