Part Five

"STILL LAST YEAR"

AMEILA'S POV
I woke to my mom in my room calling me to wake up by the way my mom's name is Alison and my dad's name is Eris
However
"Ameila "
"Hmmmm"
I said in an annoyed sleepy tone
I am a really heavy sleeper...
"Ameila sweetie wake up it's time to go to school"

I finally realized it's time for school and started to wake up after my mom called my name like one hundred times
"AMEILA"
"Momm.. it's okay I woke up so stop calling me I am awakeeee " I said in my morning voice with my eyes almost completely closed I am such a monster when I wake up , I got out of bed walking like a zombie because I am still not completely awake I went straight to the bathroom I took a quick shower then I brushed my teeth , and dried my hair i went back to my room to put on some clothes then I put on my sunblock then I went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast I took my backpack, earphones , phone and my bike's lock and it's key then kissed my mom goodbye then I got out of our house feeling the fresh air I love the feeling of fresh air I plugged my earphones in and played some of my favorite kpop songs did I forget to mention that I am a HUGE kpop fan? However then I started riding my bike , my school isn't that far from my house I can go there walking but I love to ride bikes so much so that's why i bought this bike I arrived to school and went to my class but Chloe wasn't there actually a part of me wanted to see her but another part was happy she didn't come so I don't have to deal with her but I have a bigger problem here Chloe didn't come but violet did I know that I am a terrible friend to Violet but I feel like we don't get along very good but me and Chloe we get along in spite of her ditching me when we go out and what she did to me with that Charlie guy we are good together but I just feel like violet isn't as fun as Chloe and I feel terrible for ditching her like this and for saying this she never did anything wrong to me but I don't know it's complicated my life is a mess...
After some of my classes finished it's the break time , I got my food and sat on a table and then I saw Violet she looked at me when she was passing our eyes met I saw many mixed feelings like love , pain , sadness, anger , and softness I hate this and I hate myself for this but what can I do I know violet she would say she forgive me and all but she will still hold it inside her but waiting and not doing anything is not the right answer for this too
"Violet"
She looked at me I think I just saw a flash of surprise in her eyes but then a glare did she really think I would keep acting like this for more time?
She started to move she came to my table and sat
"What do you want "

"I want to talk to you"

"But I don't "

"Violet please let me explain "

Why did I just say that I know I probably have no explanation to this
"I don't think you have an explanation "

What the heeeeelllll did she just read my mind?
"No I have who told you I don't "
I am a very big liar
"Then go ahead "
"Uh umm look I am really sorry I didn't mean it V you deserve a better friend "

"Yes I do "
This reply surprised the hell out of me
Let me just act as if I didn't hear it
"I didn't mean to ditch you for Chloe okay I swear I didn't I just got carried away I am sorry V you have never done anything bad to me and I am a terrible friend to you , forgive me "

"Why would I ? You ditched me for her you stopped talking to me because of her you stopped going out with me because of her you stopped texting me for her you even ignore me sometimes here in school "

Oh shoot this is not good I deserve this

"Violet I told you I didn't mean it"

"I guess you are here apologizing because you realized that she isn't worth it... or because there is no one you could talk with now since she is absent today?"
The bell rang so the break is over actually what she said now shocked me but I didn't show it on my face did she really just said that ? She knows well that I am not that type of a person why is she saying this I know I messed up but I don't deserve all of this at all I looked at her eyes she was serious at first but then I saw a flash of regret in her eyes but it was so late I stood up and left for my class ...