Part 1

People Mistake me for a Loser. I mean.  I totally agree with that but being the Luna, I thought people would should me some respect. But no. Not in this pack. The Lava Leaf pack Lost their Alpha, My Mate. He died a long time ago though. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Flash Back Enter*

Me and my cousins where getting ready  for Ajax's 19th birthday Party. Ajax told me he would be gone a little while before the party. So me and my cousin Jane where setting the party up. We where putting down the place matts until we heard 7 gun shots and I covered Janes head. My baby's out there! I screamed "Noo" at the top of my lungs.  The pack Doctors rushing  to the scene. I saw Ajax on the ground bloody and started sobbing. Why him?

Flash back ends*

I still sit shock everyday saying "Why Him" or just screaming. It was coming to a end where I just wanted to give up on life. I wanted a end to my pain. It would make everyone else's pain worse.  And I'll seem so selfish. I am. I am Chanel Grace  and I am selfish a loser a brat. A Waist length long black hair Ocean blue eyes Long Lashes Loser.

0000000000000000000000000000

Hey! It's Harmony! And I'm sorry this is so short and I'll put the word count at the end but this is my first story so please give me time. I want to make
It perfect for you guys. And this ones really short. This story is a collaboration with AlwaysRoseBoston
She's A Queen in the oven and
She's going to be like a star so follow her up She writes my FAVORITE story. So yeah check her out and I'll see you next time Loves

See yah

Word Count: 310