Part 2 (Luna Talk)

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a higher rank than a normal Luna. I just feel it. All the selfish little brat Luna's even bow to me. I don't know why.  Everyone Says, "If your related to Sea Royalty I'm going to scream" There's no way.  No possible Way. Sea is amazing though. She takes on the soul and beauty, heart and mind of the moon goddess. And she's gorgeous! I mean rich too. But money doesn't matter, Right?. I would never believe it.    But if there saying because she doesn't know who her dad is. But she's the moon goddess's daughter. S stands for Solo e stands for Even though no ones beloved her she's fought for love. A stands for A goddess of the Soul a maker of the mind and a heart of gold. Her bedroom is probably made of
Gold two.  If anyone knows where she is they will capture her. If anything me and her are 1000th cousins. She said she was looking for family in her legends. But those are legends. Stupid. Stupid Stupid.  Wait...... She was a legend.... And she's real. If I to looking for her will she know who I am? Then I heard harsh knocking on the door. No one else was hear so I got up to open it. There was Luke Wall. Sea's Mate. Holy Shit, I said. Excuse me I'm Luke Wall and I'm here to take you to my pack house.  Uhmmm aren't you Se- yeah he said interrupting.  I walked out to see a G-wagon that looked so perfect. He walked over and opened the G and I got in the passengers seat and got in the drivers. He took us on a bumpy trail that seemed like it went on forever. We when into a gross hotel. Ew. Why are we here?  I asked You will see he smirked. We went up to the top floor and he opened a door to a better looking but still gross room. Mia! He shouted. Luke! Your home! And she the most gorgeous girl went and jumped into his arms. They kissed and hugged witch acted like they hadn't seen each other in 20 years. "Mia" looked at me "Chanel?" She started to get a huge smile. Uhhh I'm sorry we're are my manners she Said. She's very petite.
I'm Sea Not Mia.
Sea Royalty  of course I knew that but why call her Mia? Excuse me But why do people call you Mia? Because Every one knows Me now and if I said my name was Sea Royalty and not Mia Millet. I wouldn't be hidden any more. But Chanel, we gotta talk. Have you heard of the Luna's call? Luke stepped out of the room. N-oo? I said. Well you Gotta learn. When ever there is a full moon all the werewolf's howl and run. And thy can't stop there selfs. However a Luna stops them self. But I send out a Luna's Call. A Luna's call is when I lock brains with a Luna And she gets to Know me. But the Alpha, Luke gets to do the same thing. So he could wake up Ajax from the dead. I was terrified. What had she just told me?