#33 - Threesome W/Another Girl /Dirty\

Threesome W/Another Girl

Harry:
Her body pressed against yours, her lips tasting like cherries as she kissed you firmly. Harry was positioned between your legs, devouring your sex slowly while she continued to play with your tongue, her fingers slowly circling your nipples. Goosebumps rose up over your arms and legs, pulling away from her lips to look into her eyes. You looked down at her soaking heat, reaching down to slowly toy your fingers around the clit, watching her eyes close and her mouth hang slightly open. Both of you were moaning softly, one hand playing with her, the other tangled in Harry's hair, pushing him in deeper. The girl took the next step, moving so that her thighs were placed on either side of your head, slowly lowering herself onto your face so you could have a taste. Spreading her lips apart, you almost forgot about your boyfriend as you indulged yourself into the warmth of her sex, plunging your tongue into her tighter entrance. For your first time eating a girl out, you were pleasantly surprised. Knowing a lot more about where to hit, it made it easier to find her sensitive spot, causing her juices to flow more freely. You felt a pressure in between your legs, catching glimpse of Harry thrusting into you, watching you and your friend go at it with each other. As you moaned into her, she moaned louder, the vibrations hitting her clit. In no time, the three of you were cumming within seconds of each other, moans filling the room and pleasure being fully reached.

Liam:
Taking Liam in your mouth, you remained on your hands and knees, letting the girl you had invited eat you out. While she lay on her back, touching her self at the same time, you rested your hips on her face, bobbing your head so your boyfriend wasn't left out. He moaned heavily as you took him deep-throat, looking up at him through your lashed. You were doing your best not to pull back to moan, because to your surprise, this girl was doing a really good job. Your stomach was clenching already, but you knew you could cum just yet. You wanted the release when the other two did. So you were just going to have to delay it a few minutes. Liam was holding your hair in a makeshift pony tail, making you go deeper and harder on his length. Holding the base you could feel him swell, knowing that he was too near his release. "Cum baby," he groaned, shooting his hot load into the back of your throat, letting the salty liquid ooze down. Pulling away from him, you swallowed as much as you could, releasing on the girl's face, smirking and moaning softly to ride it out. Getting off, you looked at him, whispering something to him and both of you turning to the girl. She looked at you two innocently, biting her finger. It was her turn to be pleasured, and you and Liam knew just how to do it.

Niall:
As Niall lay underneath both of you, she sat on his face while you rode him. You were grinding your hips, getting more and more turned on by watching the girl moan and whimper under his control. He kept his hands locked on her hips, holding her in place do she couldn't squirm out of place. Niall hated that, and you knew from experience. You moaned softly, putting your hands on his stomach for support closing your eyes, going as hard as you could without interfering with the other two. Without any warning though, you felt two small hands on your cheeks, grabbing your face and crashing her sweet lips to yours. Immediately you found yourself kissing back, holding her face the same way she held yours. You could hear Niall moan from underneath her, deciding to ride him a little harder, bouncing your hips up and down over his length. You squealed as you thrusted down, having him finally hit your g-spot. You managed to keep him in the same spot, reaching down to hold him in place. You pulled away from the girl, leaning back as you were about to cum. Letting out a loud, high pitched moan, you released, and Niall did too. You pulled off just in time for his liquid to run down the shaft, wrapping your hand around it to pump it slowly. The only one left to cum was the girl, and judging by her facial expressions, she was really close. A loud, blissful scream left her mouth as she released, allowing Niall to lick everything up. You smirked, still slightly turned on. But you knew that once she was gone, Niall would take of it.

Zayn:
He smirked as he watched you two 69 on the floor, his hand running up and down his shaft. You were hovering over the girl who had agreed to join, swirling your tongue around her clit as you plunged three fingers into her heat. You could feel her small wet tongue licking up and down your slit, stopping to suck on your swollen clit every once in a while. But as much as she tried, you were being dominant, pushing her limits and enjoying listening to her moan loudly. You kept your eyes locked on Zayn's, getting more wet as his hard member stood up in his hands. You knew very well that he wanted to join, but you wouldn't let him until the girl came. That was our only rule. Once she came, he had permission to get involved. Judging by the noises she was making and the fact that she had stopped trying to get you close, you could tell she was close. Her muscles contracted around your fingers, white liquid oozing out. You smirked, moving your gaze to watch her wet sex, allowing her to cum. As you pulled your fingers out, that white liquid, poured out dripping down onto the floor. But only a little bit made it, you going to lick it up. Zayn's lip was between his teeth, some pre-cum dripping from his tip. Getting up off the floor, you grabbed his hand, taking it away from his length and kneeling in front of him, wrapping your lips around his tip, leaving the girl to fend for herself.

Louis:
Her back was pressed against his chest as they lay on top of each other, him entering her from the back. Louis held her firmly to his chest, as you smirked, rubbing your clit with one hand while holding the long thick toy in the other. She kept her eyes on you, panting and moaning as Louis sucked at her neck, keeping his thrusts steady. You came to stand between their legs, focusing on her heat, sucking the toy a little so it would slip in easier. Smirking, you toyed her front entrance as Louis penetrated the back. The toy slipped in easily, but her screams and moans were your main goal. Her back arched as much as it could in Louis' grasp and you started to slowly pump the rubber dildo into her, watching her stretch out in both areas. You felt yourself getting turned on at just the sight of her, only imagining that it felt amazing. A string of profanities left her mouth, but Louis was quick to hush her, sucking a dark hickey into her neck. You were honestly starting to feel a little jealous that your boyfriend was really getting into her, resulting in your getting rougher with the toy, a dark look forming behind your eyes. The girl couldn't help but scream, whimpering and shaking as her body was overwhelmed with pleasure. It wasn't long until she was cumming hard, pushing up off of Louis' chest and pushing everything out. Exchanging a satisfied look with your boyfriend, you let her get off, catching her breath as she got dressed again. But now that she was gone, you needed attention, and Louis knew exactly that, giving you exactly what you needed.