1.4 Ye Ren

The devilish mans well built muscles were visible under his suit. Beautiful, sun-tanned skin with a chiseled jaw and thin, pink lips that seemed to be calling to be kissed. Short, glossy black hair and sea-green eyes that made Su Lin shiver when he peered at them. Basically he the epitome of a handsome man.

Both men stared at each other for a few seconds but it felt like an eternity. Su Lin averted his gaze when he felt heat rising on his face.

"System," He hissed in my head, "Who's that adonis of a man?"

"Host, that man is called Xia Ye Ren. He is the heir to the Xia Family Co."

Licking his lips, a smirk appeared on Su Lin's lips.

Su Lin felt a gaze on the back of his head and knew that it was the man that could rival him in the looks department.

Su Lin ignored him though, because he is a sucker for playing hard to get.

"Hmph," Even though he got my interests doesn't make it any easier to get my sexy ass. He's gonna have to work for it. Su Lin thought.

Deep in thought while chuckling to himself at all the things he would do to him, Su Lin failed to notice when said man, sat in the seat opposite of him.

Finally noticing him, Su Lin brazenly licked his lips again in front of the man while  admiring him even more heatedly. Su Lin watched his eyes looking at his tongue as he licked his lips and heard a gulp when Su Lin put it back in his mouth.

Smirking inwardly, "Nice to meet you," Su Lin said in a mild provocative voice.

The man zoned out for a second and then introduced himself. "Nice to meet you too, my name is Ye Ren," he said, staring deep into Su Lin's eyes, "To whom do I owe this pleasure of speaking with?" He asked in an overly formal manner.

Sitting back in his seat while crossing his legs, Su Lin answered, "My name is Su Lin."

"Su...Lin," Ye Ren related slowly.

Su Lin had to admit, hearing him say his name like that felt electrifying. But sadly, he had to leave.

"Well Mr. Ye it was a pleasure meeting you but I have to get going," Su Lin said rising from his seat.

But before he could go, a hand grabbed his arm, so Su Lin turned back around and looked at Ye Ren.

"Please call me Ye Ren," he said pulling Su Lin closer so their faces were a few inches away from each other.

Su Lin smiled and nodded his head before jerking his arm from Ye Ren's grip and headed towards the door.

"Wait!" He yelled.

Su Lin once again turned around and cocked his eyebrows, patiently waiting for whatever Ye Ren was going to say.

"When can I meet you again?" Ye Ren asked with a lack of expression.

"Who knows?" Su Lin shrugged his shoulders. He then turned around and walked back to his car to go back home.

Unbeknownst to him, Ye Ren was already planning for when he would imprison Su Lin to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Dong Fu!" A voice called sharply.

A Black silhouette cane out of the shadows and kneeled on front of tells figure sitting on the chair.

"Yes Master," Dong Fu said humbly.

"Go and gather up the team. I need you to find a man by the name of Su Lin. His age should be around the late teens and early twenties," the man described.

"Yes master. It will be done," Dong Fu respectfully said.

"Don't even think of coming back here if you don't find him," the man harshly said.

Dong Fu bowed again and then jumped out the window to the pavement below.

All that was left was the man sitting in the chair. He leaned back and smirked.

"Well my little seductress, if you want to lead me on, I'm just going to have to tie you up to my bed and have my way with you." He murmurs to himself.

But unbeknownst to him, just who gets the last laugh may not be him.

--------------------------------------------------------------
When Su Lin returned home, he parked the car in the driveway and went straight to his father's office.

Su Lin knocked on the door and waited until he heard a voice say to come in from the other side.

Opening it, Su Lin saw his father at his desk with piles of documents waiting to be signed. He looked a bit tired but that didn't take anything away from his handsome looks.

"What do you need Lin'er," He said with a smile on his face.

"Father," Su Lin started to say as he sat down in the chair opposite of him, "I want to work in the company."

[Sup Y'all author here. This chapter has been revised.

I almost cried at the amount of spelling a grammar mistakes I made while wondering how you guys could even read it.]