Jennifer aniston

Jennifer Joanna Aniston is the best person in the world. She is my literal idol. She has shaped my life into its perfect shape. She has inspired me to become an actress. And I am going to Pursue that dream. Jennifer Aniston is the most beautiful, talented, and inspiring people of all time. She goes out of her way to make kids feel special. If I ever met her I would cry and run up and hug her👼🏼❤️I have no words to describe what she means to me. She is my whole world. Nothing is more important to me than jen. I am pretty sure I know jen better than anyone of my friends, family or anyone. I put all of my effort and time into following my dreams because of jen. Little does she know I'm right beside her, every step of the way. Jennifer Aniston is all I can think about every second of the day, because nothing seems to matter anymore besides jen. Someday I will meet jen. I have too, because if I don't, I know my heart will be broken forever and ever. Jennifer, you are my world, my life, and my soul. I'll never leave you. I now know what eternity feels like, because my love for jen never goes away, and never will. I promise that.
I'm telling you what's on my mind. Whats always on my mind. Written February 15th 2018 😭✨💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍💘💛✨👑