Chapter33

The next morning I wake up still exhausted from yesterday so I call up Regina.

"Can we do this like once a week. I can barely move let alone do magic."

"I was just about to call and suggest the same thing. You did very well yesterday so once a week for a few months will be fine, but when it gets closer to the due date we must train daily."

"Thank you Regina." I hung up the phone and laid my head back on my pillow. I turn and look at Killian just as he wakes up.

"Hey." He whispers in a sexy sleepy voice.

"Hey." I lean over and kiss him. There was a faint knock on the door of our bedroom. I threw on a tee-shirt and shorts and opened it. Henry was standing on the opposite side.

"Morning mom! Grandma and Grandpa are here." yay...

"Come on Killy we have company." He gets out of bed and throws shorts on. We walk out to the living room.

"Hey mom, dad. How have you guys been?" I take a set at the table with Killian next to me. My mom hands us both a cup of coffee.

"Emma, are you ever going to tell us what happened the other day?" My parents had a very concerned look on there faces.

Killian explained it to them. I watched their faces as he told them about our child. My mother was fighting back tears the entire time and my dad just held her like he was trying to keep her from falling apart.

"Oh Emma!" My mother cried out.

"Mom I promise you I'm fine. Regina, Gold, and I trained a lot yesterday, at this rate our baby is going to be the best child ever."