oh shit it started.

Bakugou's POV

I walked into the same fucking brain dead class,only to hear the same argument.

"OMG FORTNITE IS L I F E ." Shitty hair started saying.

"O M G NO PUBG IS SUCH A GOOD GAME ITS BETTER THAN F O R N I T E. " C a l a m a r i says.

"Guys could we not argue about this-" ew fucking broccoli with freckles spoke.

"KAMINARI I BET YOU ONLY FIGURED OUT WHAT PUBG WAS BY WATCHING PEWDIEPIE."

"NUH-UH."

"YUH-HUH."

"NO U.''

Kirishima let out a high pitched screech of anger. Great. I'm going to go deaf because of shitty hair.

"BOI IF YOU DON'T SHUT CHO BISCUIT HEAD ASS UP IMMA FREEZE YOU THEN UN FREEZE YOU THEN BURN YOU AND PUT CHO ASHES IN A SEWER VENT." Half and half decided to jump in.

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY."then Kirishima fucking dabbed.

I'm fucking sick and tired of this fucking school. I just wanted to become a fucking rich hero not put up with this bullshit.

"I'm unfollowing you on social media."

"NO. PLEASE. Bro I'm just hyped. I'm about to win the Royale-"

Aizawa took his phone away.

"PFFFFTTTTTTT.." I tried to contain myself.

"Whelp,I'll give you another assignment so you can act out your 'almost win' again.

I can't anymore.

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA *nasty cough* Haha.."

"AT LEAST I HAVE A LOVER,UNLIKE YOU SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU'RE LAUGHING." Kirishima says.

"YOUR LOVER IS USELESS IN A FIGHT!"

"HEy!" C a l a m a r i is offended.

"Sorry Calamari."

"Stop CALLING Me tHaT."

"Okay, Calamari."

Calamari took a moment to breathe outside of the classroom.

"If you think about it,everyone has a lover except Midoriya and Bakugou." Pinkie starts.

"Mineta's body pillow doesn't count."

"Don't SAY THAT IN FRONT OF MY LOVED ONE." Mineta squeaked.

"YOUR LOVED ONE ISN'T A REAL HUMAN BEING."

We all watched as Mineta patted his body pillow desperately trying to not get some weird boner.

Tsysu looked revolted.

Floaty girl was still talking and all I heard was "what if Midoriya and Bakugou started dating?"

"WHY WOULD I WANT TO DATE SOME SHORT STUBBY TREE OF A BOY WHEN I COULD HAVE SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL?"

Because you're gay, Katsuki. Admit it.

No. nah.