Epilogue

One year later...

"Who is the most prettiest princess out there." I tell my little one year old daughter Pluto. She's so beautiful.

It just hurts me so much that I have to let her go see her Father for the whole summer. Which was part of our agreement that was made through Carly.

I have yet to speak to him. According to Carly he's always tries to find excuse to talk to me and try and see me but that won't happen because Aphrodite prohibited him from coming anywhere near the castle or near me and my daugher without permission.

When Pluto was born he was notified and let inside the castle to see his daughter but not near me. I didn't want my happy day to be ruined by seeing him.

And I will only see him for Pluto's birthday. I will have him there because she needs both of her parents with her on her special day no matter how much I hate her dad.

It makes me confused why he wants to be with me still after the cheating and drama that he put me through. I mean he has his strong pack...he has everything he's ever wanted.

I love my baby girl so much. She is my light to my world.

"Alright Venus you have to put Pluto in the baby seat." Says Carly. Tears start to form in my eyes because I didn't want to be away from my baby girl.

Pluto gave me a toothless smile as she was put in the baby seat. That made my heart clench. She is a happy baby. She loves to try and talk, she play her arms and legs wiggling them in the air. She makes a lot of baby sounds which i adore. The only time she cries is if she is hungry, pooped or cold.

"Alright we will be back by August." She says hugging me and getting in the car right next to Pluto.

Here I left standing alone watching the car drive away. As I walked in the castle I saw Brandy standing reading the castle. Tears forming in here eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"My mate he lost the war and he's no longer king plus nobody can find his body and he's more likely dead." She says with worry in her voice. I nodded and hugged her as she cried.

"Or maybe he's alive. They still haven't found his body. He'll be fine." I say rubbing her back. With tears falling down her eyes she looks around. "Where's Baby Pluto?"

"Didn't you hear what I was saying this morning that Pluto is spending the summer with her dad." I say I couldn't help but feel worried for my baby.

"Oh yes that asshole gets baby Pluto this summer. I swear if he lets anyone bully my little neice I'm going over there and destroying his little pack. Mark my words." She says walking away.

I love how my sister's are very protective over my daughter even Raphael and Damien Aphrodite and Nubella's mates are also very protective over Pluto.

Aphrodite loves holding and taking care of Pluto. It's very sad to see her struggle with getting pregant but it's not uncommon for supernatural creature to take hundreds of years for them to get pregant. With me it was very unexpected.

Valentina came to view feeding her panda.

"Hey girl where's pluto?" She asked looking for my daughter. "I wanted to give her a ride on Mikey the panda."

Oh yes Pluto love riding around on the panda instead of the horse.

"She is with her dad." I say shaking my head. Was nobody paying attention to me at breakfast?

"I was hoping to babysit." She says.

"Oh no you can be around her with me supervising you." I say.

I am a mama bear and like a baby being held like a baby.

When Pluto was three months I let Valentina watched for ten minutes when I walked in and saw my baby sitting down like an adult on the couch and falling down on the couch cushion because she couldnt balance and Valentina instead of picking her up was laughing tell me my baby is fat.

"Oh come on it was just one time." She says giggling.

"Where is Aphrodite?" I asked.

Aphrodite and Raphael have been seen as much. They kept to themselves.

Just when I asked that Raphael and Damien came walking in with blood all over them.

"Hey little kid." Says Raphael teasingly to me. Which gets on my nerves.

"Eww why do you have blood all over you?" Asked Valentina.

"We were fighting some hell hounds creeping around the castle." Says Damien. "Nutella!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Says a very pregant Nubella walking in with Aphrodite next to her.

"Raphael are you shooting blanks?" Asked Aphrodite.

He looked very offender at what Aphrodite was insinuating.

"The fuck no I'm fertile." He says.

"Then why am I not getting pregnant!" She asked.

"Probably because you are ugly!" Says Valentina laughing.

Thunder struck.

"Alright why don't we keep trying." Says Raphael picking her up and taking her away.

I laughed Raphael and Aphrodite are crazy and in love. I hoped I could be like that Atticus but life had another route. Damien and Nubella walked away as he kissed her cheek.

"When are you leaving?"I asked Valentina.

"Oh girl I'm not leaving yet i have a guest coming any minute now." She says all excited. "We are all having a mini party."

Who the hell did she invite? Last time she invited hot mermans to party. Trust me it got wild.

"Who is it?" I asked. Just when I did the doors thr castle opened up. And my heart speeded up. He was gorgeous. Sex walking on legs.

Valentina squeeled.

"Best firend!" Yelled Valentina as she went over to hug him. "I thought you were going to come much later."

"I was excited to see you." His deep French voice. I suppressed the need to fan myself.

"Oh meet my sister Venus." Valentina introduces me to him. He grabbed my hand softly and brought it to his lips and kissed it.

My body was on fire. This man was to good to be true. He is attractive.

"My name's Seth."

------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

-D.D.S