1

Jim's pov

I spin around in my chair and chew on the bottom of my pen. I watch as Dwight climbs up on his desk. He pokes around on the ceiling. I raise my eyebrow. I look at everyone and give them a certain look, that they all knew too well.
I counted to three on my fingers and we were all soon screaming. Dwight screams back as he falls to the floor.
    I smile and everyone laughs. Michael runs in. We all look at him. He tells us someone is transferring. We all get back to work. Dwight stares at me. I crumble a piece of paper and throw it at him. The door opens. A girl walks in. We all watch as Micheal hugs her. She tries pushing him off. I stand up and pull him off. He Pushes me off. "Everyone. This is y/n"  Micheal points to her. Her face turns dark red. "Michael, stop" I say under my breath. He nods and pulls her to the empty desk beside mine. He sits her down. I sit in my seat. Dwight looks at her and at me. 

   Y/n looks at me. "Hi" She smiles. "Hi" I smile back. "Jim" I point at my chest. She giggles and nods. "Y/n" she points to her chest. I smile and nod. "Dwight" he holds his hand in front of her. She just stares at him. "Shake my hand" He tries grabbing her hand. She scoots her chair back and kicks him so hard, He falls backwards. She scoots back up and I laugh under my breath.

     We go into the break room. I sit beside y/n, Kelly and Ryan. Ryan and Kelly talks. I look at y/n. She slightly smiles. I smile. "So,how was your first day" I look at her hands. She plays with her fingers and shrugs. "Pretty good" she looks at me. We both smile, blushing slightly.
"That sound good" I say before taking a bite out of my sandwich.

They shine for you / Jim Halpert  x Reader (remake)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें