(S) Slaine x [F] Reader

Author's POV

The cold room was in a state of disarray, clothes littered along the cool wooden floor. Undergarments hanging from the ceiling fan. The sun beamed through the thick curtains, making the room bathe in blue lights.

Reader's POV

I turned over the soft mattress, facing Slaine. His hair was bungled from last night, stray strands of hair scattered along his face. He looked adorable, making me think why he's with a girl like me. His thin lips formed a faint smile. I giggled to myself. I brushed out his blonde hair, seeing more of his face.

He moved in closer, placing his head on my bare chest. As he exhaled, I felt the warmth of his breathe, tickling my breasts.

I wrapped my arms around his figure, kissing his forehead. "(Y-(Y/n)." He called out from his slumber. I saw him shifting in discomfort, blanket tossing and turning. That's when I felt something rather hard and smooth scrape my thighs. I took a glance underneath the bed sheets, immediately spotting Slaine's erection. Seeing he was obviously uncomfortable with his 'morning wood', I figured out I should help him.

I sank to the bottom of the sheets, slowly wiggling to level with Slaine's manhood. I stick in my slender fingers, lubricating them with my saliva. Casually massaging the head. "Ah." Slaine groaned. I carefully licked his length from his balls to his head. Earning a louder groan from Slaine. I then swiftly brought my head to his dick, sucking gently on the tip. I stroke his length while I was busy with the head.

I rubbed my left hand on his well toned abdomen, caressing the hill of his abs. I lightly graze his slit making him moan instantly. "AhH (Y-(Y/n)." I then proceeded to swirl my tongue roughly along his tip, slicking my dominant hand to make it gloss over his length smoothly.

He intensely moaned, his voice thick with lust. He breathed heavier than before, immediately cumming in my mouth. His hot, salty seed filling my mouth, some leaking.

Slaine hastily pulled the covers, sweating and panting. Revealing me swallowing the liquid in my mouth.

"(Y-(Y/n)?" Slaine stuttered while panting.

"Yes, Slaine~" I replied seductively.

"W-why are you there?" He asked

"You were moaning my name in your sleep. Then your boner brushed up my thighs. Soo I fixed it." I answered smiling.

"O-oh... I see. Um... Can you do that again... please." Slaine pleaded timidly.

I quickly pushed him, making him rest on his back. I promptly crawled onto his chiseled upper-body. Lounging on top of him.

I eager made out with his cherry lips, making him dumbfounded. "Maybe, later~" I responded while kissing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~