Stolen- sequel to unexpected, sneak peak

Hey guys. I made a trailer for this book and it's at the side...

________________________________________________

>White's pov<

I stared at the boy with my brow furrowed in confusion. The boy; with his sandy brown coloured hair that flopped slightly over one eye and blue jacket seemed slightly familiar to me as well as at the same time not familiar. I shook my head to clear away my blurring thoughts. "White..." I glanced sharply at the boy who was looking at me like he had just seen a ghost and once again tried to clear away my jumbled thoughts. White... why did that name seem familiar to me? I frowned at the boy once again and waited a few moments for my thoughts to clear. "White!" I skipped back a few steps at seeing the boy step forwards. His earlier ghost expression had vanished and was now replaced with joy. Joy that looked like he had found a lost thing that he loved dearly and still did love. I shook my head and blinked in surprise at the sudden recognition of the name he had used. White was my beloved nickname for me. He was the only one who ever called me it, and why should anyone else call me White when my name was in fact Touko. I glared at the boy at seeing him once again step forwards. "Keep away from me whoever you are." My comment paused the boy in his walking and a sly smile etched it's way onto my lips. In a simple, sudden movement I turned in a dance like way and once my back was turned grabbed the one and only pokeball from my belt. I threw the pokeball behind me and called out my pokemon. "Zorua. Help me protect what I hold dear." A flash of white sparked behind me before a small black fox creature appeared behind me. I turned and grinned. "What you hold dear?" I glanced briefly at the boy. "Yes. What I hold dear. You stepped onto Team Plasma's ship and tried to destroy this place. My home. And now you are going to pay the price enemy of me." I watched the boy's eyes widen in surprise  and grinned striking a pose to tell my pokemon my orders. "Zorua-" I froze at feeling a hand touch my shoulder. In a graceful movement I turned to face my beloved. "No White. You will not battle this person..."

___________________

Okay. that's your sneak peak guys... I hope you liked it