1 Prologue

———

Mauricio "Mawi" Mackelroy not only has a great life... he has an awesome life! A lifestyle that every man will envy. He is filthy rich, which allows him to live in luxury. Aside from being rich, Mawi also got the looks. He's the ideal man every woman dreamt about. Tall, dark, handsome and a body of a sex God.

Mawi is the epitome of manliness and he is at the age when he can enjoy everything life has to offer. But what makes Mawi so damn hot is the way he lives his life. He lives it to the fullest!

Mawi is definitely a lover of life. He is a man full of virility. An adventurer who sieze every opportunity to travel. A thrill-seeking junkie who never stops exploring the world. A daredevil who fears nothing, not even death.

But death would have been easier than what happened to Mawi. He was given the worst situation by fate.

It took away everything from him. His ability to see the wonderful world he loves so much. The ability to walk, jump or climb and explore. The ability to hold and grasped the goals he set for himself.

The ability to love his life now.

Everything that he holds dear came crashing like a collapsing dominos. He became blind. He became an invalid in just a snap that Mawi can't even comprehend how to continue living his life now. He had trouble accepting everything especially when the girl he loves also turn her back on him. Fate really gave Mawi a hell to live in. But as much as he wanted to end his life, he can't. Because of a little promise that he stupidly said to his friend. That even at his lowest of low, he would still choose life over death.

But that doesn't mean he can't live his life like he's already dead.