17 | Sleeping with some girl

- the video is 100 percent non related to BTS but their so good, can't wait for their debut! Oh and their KQ Fellas (well for now)

Jennie's POV
"Your home!" My mom shouts before even looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm home." I said not so excitedly.

Before I could even say anything else, "Omo! (She grabs my chin and lifting it up) Who did this to you? (She asked as she began to breath heavily)"

"Mom it's just--"

"HONEY! Come here and look!" (Yelling at my dad who was in his office)

"What! What! What happen?" He ran out as if he thought the house was on fire.

"Look, look at our precious baby." (Moving my face back and forth)

"Mom, it's not even that bad." I laughed it off.

"What? (She said feeling angry) Not that bad, baby your face is all bruised up." (She tried to calm her voice)

"Who did this?" My dad rushed down the stairs.

"Well~~~ you see (swinging my body around) it was Kino." I answered.

"What! Kino? Oh that son of a---"

"Dad! It's not technically his fault. I wanted him to play volleyball with me. So this happened." I explained.

"Ms. Stella, go get Jennie an ice pack." My mom told our maid.

"It's not that serious." I smiled as I walked away from the situation and sat on the sofa.

"Honey your an idol! How will you explain this to your fans?" My dad asked in anger.

I ignored him and turned on the T.V, "Oh look, that's us!"

"Jennie!" My dad shouted.

It's not a big deal, geez. People get hurt all the time dad.

"Ms. Stella, can you please make popcorn while your still in the kitchen." I asked her as I flipped through the channels.

"Yes ma'am." She answers.

"I love you." (Blowing a kiss at her)

"Jennie!" My dad shouts for the second time.

"Dad, so when's our debut? It's been forever since our comeback." I said looking back at my dad and mom.

"What are you suppose to do with a face like that?" He said pointing at my bruise eye.

"Well- once it heals, how bout that?" I said talking on the bright side.

"Stop being optimistic and put some sense back into you." (He said shaking his head)

"Dad, I'm legit ok (doing the ok sign) I got this dad."

"Kino did this huh?" My dad asked with both hands on his hips.

"He did nothing wrong, I'll take the blame. I wanted to play volleyball, it wasn't his fault dad. Believe me, it was mine, I'll take full blame." I said.

"This better be your fault or I'm kicking that boy out of my company." My dad angrily said as he went over the kitchen for some ice cold water.