13

[a/n: over the hiatus i stockpiled chapters. im still on the hiatus but i decided to bless you all with chapter 13. papa bless.]

y/n

the day with stan was everything i needed. a breath of fresh air. we even watched a movie entitled, Carry On Columbus. the day was full of laughter and fun, i couldn't have enjoyed myself more.

we decided to walk to althea's apartment instead of me being picked up. we wanted to spend more time together.

"the movie wasn't half as good as i expected it to be, stan!"

"yes! but hear me out, it's so bad that it's good!" we argued and laughed as we reached the apartment.

"well, the miller relatives are coming over to althea's  this saturday. since i basically lived with her for awhile, i'm coming over too. do you mind going?" he asked.

"b-but why?" i asked, smiling widely. "well, althea and i had this plan to get me a girlfriend before they came over. they will never stop asking me if i have a significant other."

"anyways, they'll meet seb for the first time. maybe you can pretend to be my girlfriend for awhile?"

"o-of course!" i hesitantly said.

we said our goodbyes and i happily walked into the building and entered the apartment with the key i was given.

bucky barked, welcoming me to the small apartment. music blasted through the apartment's speakers 

"guys?! i'm back!" i yelled out in suspicion. "we'll be out in a second!" i heard from their shared bedroom.

of course, althea came out almost ten minutes later, seb trailing behind.

"go talk to y/n, kitten. gotta feed the pets." he smiled at her and walked over to bucky and the small hedgehog they called mr. prickle.

she nodded and sat on the couch with me. "how'd it go, y/n? you seem happy."

"oh my god, it was amazing!! you never told me how perfect he is now!" i rambled on about how dreamy he is and how perfect his curls were against his face.

"y/n, you seem to really like him." she giggled. i nodded excitedly.

i rambled on about how dreamy he is and she listened and giggled.

what the fuck has my life become?