Chapter 2

George's POV
This morning at like 8:00 someone knocked at our door and Daya said it was her probation officer but to our surprise it was not her probation officer it was Bennett, but the thing is Armaria decided to open the door and John saw her and started smiling and picked her up and hugged her I grabbed her and slammed the door and locked it Daya walked out while she was combing her hair.  Who was that? Bennett I say, Armaria why did you open the door we told you never to open the door because you never know what's going to happen.  George don't be mean I will talk to him she said, I stepped outside with her and held Armaria what the fuck do want John? Daya asked.  Her he pointed to Armaria, Oh hell nope! I yelled you are not going near my baby girl! I yelled at him,  sweetie calm down Daya told me.  I will not let you have my daughter! (Punching noise) Daya grabbed Armaria off of the ground and ran inside.  Bennett put me in handcuffs and said Mendez your under arrest for assault of police officer! He said,  he pushed my head in the car and shut the door Daya ran outside screaming "John stop" "Don't arrest him please" She literally started crying and just kept yelling.  Dayanara not another word or I will arrest you as well now go inside and be with Armaria before I take her myself she did as she was told and we left without a word being said. 
John Bennett: so buddy looks like your in jail again and if it were up to me I would fucking keep you in their for the rest of your life!
Me: what why?
John Bennett: because you fucking raped that woman oh wait my bad my girlfriend at the time and while she was pregnant with Armaria.
Me: she wanted me not you look who she married me Bennett because you had your fucking chance to be a dad and you blew it so we got married and now what are you going to do "put me in prison" "Take my life" Do what you gotta do to be a fake motherfucker.  
John Bennett: Mendez shut up be quiet or I will make you stay in prison for a month instead of 1 week!