Han Sanghyuk

Stage Name: Hyuk

Hangul: 

Real Name: Han Sanghyuk/한상혁

Nicknames: Hyukkie, Hyukawaii, Manhyuk, Jungle Baby, Hyogi

Birthday: July 5, 1995

Birthplace: Daejeon, South Korea

Blood Type: O

Height: 184 cm

Weight: 62 kg

Position in group: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Maknae

Languages: Korean

Instruments: none

Hobbies: reading

Siblings: one older sister

Education: Hanlim Multi Art School, Major in Practical Music; Dong-Ah Institute of Media and Arts, Major in K-pop Performance

Fans: N/A  

Sub-unit: N/A

Twitter: @HSanghyuk 

Instagram: @hsh0705 

FACTS:

• He is the cutie of the group.

• Fans have been commenting on his striking resemblance to BIGBANG's Seungri.

• It was once said that he was/is awkward around Leo, and used to be afraid to call him"Hyung". In fact he almost quit the group before debut because of Leo. (ctfu cute)

• He once danced to Super Hero while he was sleeping.

• In choosing members to be apart of VIXX, it was between him and another member, and he made the cut because they thought that he showed improvement compared to the other candidate.

• The time between him being a trainee for VIXX and joining the group so short, so he didn't have a strong friendship with the other members at first.

• Hyuk once went for cosplay with his cousin, and cosplayed as Sasuke from Naruto.

• He is lactose intolerant.

• His ideal type is someone with no men around her and has a pretty eyes. He also likes SISTAR's Dasom.

• His prized possession is a necklace his older sister bought him.  

EXTENDED FACTS:

• Hyuk speaks informally when he's half-asleep (legend says that he's just having yaja time himself)

• Hyuk wants to be Hulk.

• Hyuk's ideal type is a girl who is feminine and cute.

• N to Hyuk: "You're a cute king!" 

• Hyuk wants to make Hakyeon mute if he was granted a wish by God.

• Hyuk's most valuable belonging is a necklace that his older sister brought for him.

• 2013, Han Sanghyuk turned from a baby to manly in just few months.

• In 2014, Hyuk wants VIXX to be a grouo that is acknowledged and loved by a wide audience.

• Hyuk was popular as an excellent student during middle school.

• Hyuk hates cheese. He dislikes anything related to it (cheese is the best how can you hate it ;( i wanna know about pizza tho)

• Hyuk's role model is Lee Seung-gi. His members even said they looked alike.

• N to Hyuk: "Hyuk likes to sing Exo's songs. He rarely practice our songs tho"

• Hyuk owns a doll that was given by his teacher. He named it Leo. (*pretends to be shocked*)

• Hyuk always choose his eyes as the most charming body part

QUOTES:

"An ability that I want to upgrade is the ability to express affection" - Hyuk 

"Let them think that we are adorable hyung. What they don't know doesn't hurt them." - Hyuk to Hongbin

©https://alwaysdreaminghigh.com/2016/01/22/vixx-member-profiles/

© https://kpopcolorcodedlyrics.wordpress.com/vixx-members-profiles/

© https://kpopinfo114.wordpress.com/male_artist_profiles/v/vixx-profile/

©vixxfacts.tumblr.com          

©https://aminoapps.com/c/vixx/page/blog/quotes-that-vixx-said/0rRz_4lukuj82z4wEx2v37qWxRvq83Z65g 

PICTURES OF HYUK: 

PICTURES OF HYUK: 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.