Part 1

Daniel pov for now// 

"Get up lad! We have to get croissants for later!"  Jaxyn yells into my room. I open my eyes, to see all the boys besides Anthony all in my room. Then I start hearing the best song I've ever heard. The song was G.O.A.T by Eric Bellinger.  It was so upbeat but I wasn't in the mood. "Ugh Samuel make him stop. PLEASE!" I say and he looks at me like I'm dumb, "Why are you all still in my room? Wait why are you in here anyways?" I say and they all turn to each other.

"WHAT?! NO!" I yell and sit up. "WE CANT HAVE A GIRL LIVING WITH US!" I yell. The boys flinch and step back. "ok calm down Daniel! She said we wont even know she's here." Jaxyn says, "You're the only one who doesn't agree." I sigh. 

"FINE fine I guess. What is her name though?" I ask and they shrug. "Ella I think?" Jaxyn says. I am not ready for this. UGH.

I got out of the shower and decided to put on some skinny jeans with holes in em, and a black shirt. I put on white socks and went downstairs. When I got downstairs all the boys were eating breakfast. "What's up guys?" I say and walk over to the counter. Anthony looks at me with droopy eyes. "Rough night mate?" he smirks. He tends to get high a lot. I mean, we all do. Its a bro thing. But now a girl is coming along. I can already tell im NOT going to like this one bit.

Were all in the living room and my phone lights up. A text from the twins and Camila (my girlfriend of 4 months) 

Cami: Why didnt you tell me a girl is moving in with you? 

I looked over at Anthony, hes big on tik tok so he posts about everything, "Did you post about ella?" he just smiled and looked back at his phone.

Me: Im sorry babe, i just found out today. 

Cami:whatever.

Cami is typing...

I turned my phone off and took at nap in my room. Why is she moving in.