Disclaimer and Author's Notes

Hi!
Thanks for clicking onto my story, I really appreciate it. Just a few things before we start.

Even though this is a DarkxJack story, and I'm (obviously) a Septiplier shipper, I made a very serious point of respecting Mark and Jack, and their choices. As such, I don't try to force them together, or even mention Septiplier when commenting on the things they post. This will sound weird, but I don't actually ship Mark Edward Fischbach (MEF) and Sean William McLoughlin (SWMc), or want them to be a couple. I ship the personalities that they put out there for us to see. So, when writing stories/ one shots, I do not imagine MEF and SWMc in the scenarios. I imagine my versions.
Jack (specifically) will have differences to SWMc in this story. For example, Jack (in this story) will always have his gauges in. He also has freckles, and can/ will have different personality traits and habits to SWMc. Mark, in this story, would have the scar on his stomach, and the Mark I write would be able to drink alcohol (for those of you who don't know, Mark can't drink alcohol because he has a severe case of Asian Flush, alcohol can make him seriously ill/ kill him). Also, both may be taller and have a different fashion sense. Mark Edward Fischbach and Sean William McLoughlin have their own lives, personalities, preferences, and choices. I do not try to influence that by forcing this ship on them. Especially knowing that any mention of the ship embarrasses them, and has had a negative impact on their friendship.
I also do not hate on who they do actually date. In fact, I am happy that the real Mark and Jack can find people to love and share their lives with. Any pictures each couples post together and the videos they're in together are insanely cute.

That being said! I also do not hate people who actually ship Mark Edward Fischbach and Sean William McLoughlin!

I just do not like people who try to force Septiplier into their lives/ send hate to their partners/ harass them because they aren't together. Stuff like that is wrong. Love is love. If someone isn't with someone you want them to be with, why should it affect your life? It shouldn't. As long as they are happy, you should be happy for them and respect that.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I hope you enjoy the story!
- Saki
(Sakura Kushinada, Author)