1. Sensei Gave You Punishment

"Keiji-nii, ittekimasu[1]!" You shouted from the front door after wore your shoes and immediately ran to school. You could hear your brother said 'be careful and don't fall for hoes' behind you. This was your second year of high school and you still didn't find a boy who's your type. Well, you shouldn't think about boys anyway. Focused on your study always. Your school wasn't far from your house that's why it just needed eight minutes to arrive. Being the first person in a class was your favorite. It felt like you had the whole room for yourself and you could do anything to your friend's table. But you wasn't that kind of girl who loved bullying people. You just loved being alone, refreshed your brain before the class began.

Especially finished your homework.

So you started to take out your book and pencil case from your bag then began to finish it. Last night you didn't have enough time for it because you watched your favorite shows until you fell asleep. Just... Last night. You usually do your homework after school. So, you don't have to worry about the shows.

"So there's still a student who loves to come early, huh?"

The voice snapped you from working on your homework. You immediately looked at someone who stood at the door.

"S-sensei!"

"Don't worry. I wont tell anyone and this day, i can tolerate you. But only today." He said as he walked to the class and put the books above the table.

"W-what are you doing so early in the class?" You talked stuttering as you stood still from your chair.

"Just like you. Studying before the class begins." He said while smiling at me. Oh, didn't he know that his smile is making your heart stops? "Right?"

"H-hai[2]." You averted your gaze from him and answered awkwardly. You sat back on your chair and continued your homework. Teacher shouldn't be here before the class begin. So he left after studied his books for ten minutes before students came. You sighed in relief. It really felt awkward when teacher watched you doing work, especially being watched by him, in this class, alone. You didn't know why you felt this way towards him. When did it start?

Right! It must be when the opening ceremony was held

Right! It must be when the opening ceremony was held. You were looking anywhere but accidentally your eyes landed on him. And he looked at you back then smiled as if you were stared at him for so long. You were too mesmerized by his smile to avert your gaze. So you watched him until his attention was on the principle's speech.

"Ohayo[3].." Greeted your friend who sat next to you while yawned like a hippo.

"Oha-"

"Oh! Is it the homework yesterday? Can i borrow it? I swear i will make the sentence different from your work." She said to you as you sighed then gave her your book. "Thank you!"