🌹I Put a Spell On You~ | ᴡᴀʀʟᴏᴄᴋ!sᴘᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ʀᴇɪᴅ x ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ🌹

🌸 Idea by Me 🌸

WARNINGS: N/A

☆・。・゜★・。・。☆

   Ah, the night of Halloween.

   Your favorite spooky holiday.

   Even though your day job as a waitress wasn't much, you were glad they let you take tomorrow off so that you could enjoy the night as it came.

   You let out a deep sigh while adjusting your costume, smoothing any pieces down while grabbing a Halloween-themed bowl of various candies. The sun was setting so the time of haunting would begin shortly.

   You opened your front door and sat down on the brick steps, placing the large candy bowl in your lap. Already, you could see little trick-or-treaters of differing disguises parading about. A group of girls dressed as cats were first to approach you.

   "Trick-or-treat!" They chimed simultaneously, holding out their containers. Only a few pieces of chocolate were at the bottom, so it was obvious they just started collecting.

   "Cute costumes," You chuckled, dropping three pieces from your bowl into each of their bags. The girls giggled appreciatively. "Be safe you guys!"

   That was about it. You just repeated the same motions and sayings for the entire night from roughly 7pm to past 1am. Luckily, the trick-or-treaters were beginning to dwindle by that time, so you began getting up to head inside.

   "Oh! Excuse me hah, are you still passing out candy?"

   You jumped from the sudden male voice, turning around with a quirked eyebrow. "Sorry?"

   The man's voice sounded anxious as he spoke, adjusting the thick crochet scarf around his neck. You almost swore it was some Doctor Who cosplay. A little boy with pale blonde hair clad in what appeared to be a suit and tie held an orange pumpkin bag. Cute. "We were wondering if you were still passing out candy, but you seem to be heading inside. Sorry to bother you!" They turned to leave.

   "Wait!" You called out, stepping toward them and dropping a few pieces in the boy's bag. "I can surely give you guys some candy! Happy Halloween!"

   Your actions caused the boy to grin triumphantly, him squeaking out a shy little 'thank you.' The man, however, gave you a sweet lopsided smile. "You just made his night hah." You almost swore his eyes flashed from their usual honey-gold to a faint pink color, but you shook your head at the outrageous thought.

   "Of course! Halloween is my favorite holiday!" You reasoned with him and assured it was of no problem to you. "So," You knelt down in front of the boy. "What are you dressed as?"

   "Spensor!" He chirped, holding up a plastic FBI badge that looked incredibly realistic. "I'm gonna catch bad guys!"

   A chuckle escaped both you and the older male's lips. "Is that so?" You ruffled the boy's hair while standing back up. "I wish you the best of luck then, but it's getting late!"

   "You're right! Your mom is going to kill me Henry, unless we head back!" The Doctor Who cosplayer squeaked, opting for the quickest option by just picking up the boy. "Uh, thanks again for the candy!" He yelled over his shoulder while high-tailing it away. You couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

☆・。・゜★・。・。☆