My mom was Akumatized!

Marinette pov
===================

As normal on another awful Monday, I would go home, hug mom, steal a couple of treats from th bakery and go to mh room. When I got home, mom was nowhere to be seen so, I thought she had gone to the store.

Sabine pov
*************
I was cashing at the register when I saw this man run in, stole food, and ran out. I knew that was going to scare customers so, I went to the back room and began to cry, 'What will everybody think of my bakery? They will probably never come hee again after what has happened!' I thought. Then all of a sudden, this purple and black butterfly came and landed on my chef hat and I was now officialy, Sabaker. I am the strongest baker. Now I will find that theif and I will make him pay! I ran out of the shop with nothing but anger. Once I found him I said, " Hey you, theif! Your supposed to pay for that!" I ran up to him and started to fight.

Marinette pov
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I layed on my bed I started to think abojt Adrien. His green eyes, his cute smile, his soft skin... "MARINETTE!" shouted Tikki as she flew out of my purse. "What? Are you sure?" I asked in surprised? "I am positive!"
"Tikki spots on!" I transformed intomLadybug right there on my bed. I swung my yoyo and pulled myself out of the room. I ran as fast as a hungry lion and bolted onto the ground.
"Well hello milady, how are you today?" asked Cat Noir. "Well, an innocent woman is battleing a theif while the two of us are here having this perfectly normal conversation instead of getting that akuma out, and how are you?" I said sarcastically.

"Let's go!" He said. We jumped of the ground and landed in front of Sabaker. Cat Noir fought the bandit while I had to do the most devestating thing ever. I had to fight my own mother. But I know that she is not going to feel a thing. I punched her face, then kicked her thigh and finally grabbed her hat, but she was not finished she really put up a fight with me. She swung her right fist so that it made contact with my face, and boy did that hurt. I think it is time for my lucky charm.
"LUCKY CHARM!" I shouted. A fishing rod fell into my hands. I had no idea what to do with it but then, I used my Ladybug skills and figured out a way. I jumped onto a building and cast the line. I caught the hat, reeled it in and tore it apart. The akuma flew out.
"Time to de-evilise! Gotcha. Bye bye little butter fly!" I threw the rod in the air and everything was back to normal, including my mom. I ran home just in time, I de transformed and ran downstairs to take care of her.

♡♡♢♡♡♢♡♡♢♡♡
Hi everyone! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I know it must have been hard for Marinette to fight her own mother, but it was worth it. I'm thinking about entering this story in the wattys, what do you think? Do not forget to follow and comment!

Signed: Crisis💖😺