Real Life ☆ 67

~~~

Bryan had a hard day at work, it was his 22nd birthday and Cameron was out of town.

Bryan opened the door because he finally was home and could relax.

"Anyone home?" Bryan says as he steps into the house and it's dark.

Bryan walks into the living room and turns on the light.

"Oh my god!" Says Bryan when he sees Cameron in the middle of the room with a bouquet of roses.

"Surprise!" Replies Cameron as he walks towards Bryan and hugs him.

"How?" Bryan asks in confusion.

"Your dad helped me." Cameron says.

"Come on, I have a surprise for you." Cameron says pulling Bryan outside.

For the entire 10 minute car ride Bryan was wondering were they we're going when they pulled into a apartment building.

"What is this?" Bryan says while he gets out of the car.

"Come on!" Cameron says as he pulls Bryan into the complex

They pass by the doorman who they say Hi too.

"Welcome to your new home!" Cameron says once they finally get to there destination.

"Whoa!" Bryan says as he opens the door, they're is Micheal his dad with a dog by his side.

"Dad!" Bryan says running to hugs his dad.

"Happy Birthday Bryan." Micheal says with a smile, giving the leash to Bryan.

"The apartment was from Cameron and this cute little girl is from me, She can't replace Parker and I know that but I thought it may help." Micheal says.

"Thank you both so much!" Bryan says after hugging Cameron and his Dad.

"What's her name?" Cameron says.

"Tessa" Bryan says looking at Micheal.

"Momma Tessa would be proud" Micheal says with happiness on his face.

~~~