Chapter 20:Mysterious Gifts

It's was Christmas.I was asleep in my dorm that I shared with Daphne Greengrass and Natalia Wilde.Since it was just us two,in the middle of the night I invited Natalia,she was awake.

I woke up and next to my bed was a window,with snow covering it up.
I saw lights shine through our door.Last night the Slytherin prefects decorated the Common Room.It had Silver and Green lights hanging on the walls as a tree was up,

The Slytherins preferred dark & light,we could barely see the light outside since our common room was under water,with a Giant Squid outside floating about.
That's why people call the Slytherin Common Room a dungeon.

I was sitting on a window that had my bed under it,Natalia's was opposite mine and Daphne's was next to mine.
On my window there was a letter.No owl.Because of the snow,I opened it up and read it carefully,

To Lynxas Cissy

I'm glad your not mad Lynx,you remind me so much of Bellatrix,she didn't care who he was having a marriage with,she only cared if it was a Pureblood-Slytherin.And yes your right Draco has asked if Blaise,and Theodore can come over on the summer.

Yes I know the Greengrass's they are pure bloods,I'm glad that your friends with them.And I've heard of the Wilde's too,when I told Lucius that you were friends with Natalia Wilde,he was happy.Daphne Greengrass can come,I've heard she's a Slytherin,and I've heard Natalia Wilde is a Ravenclaw like you,So they can both come.

Lucius has known the Wilde's for quite a time know,there father works at the ministry,along with there mother.He has also known there sons,Cole and Cameron Wilde.Lucius and Cameron,get along well,like father,like son.

And Happy Christmas,Lucius wishes it to you too,

Love,Narcissa.Malfoy xx

Under the letter I realized they left me a present.It was wrapped,silver with a green bow on the top,I opened it up and revealed a beautiful necklace.

It was wrapped,silver with a green bow on the top,I opened it up and revealed a beautiful necklace

Smiling,I read the note that was on it,

Lynxas Black,

This is a Black Family heirloom,there are many others that will be giving to you once you are of age since you are the last Black and the Black heir.
,your other aunt,Bellatrix,was a black like me until she was a Lestrange,She used to were this all the time until she married Rabastan Lestrange's brother,Rodolphus.
I want you to wear this because you remind me of her.

Love,Narcissa & Lucius Malfoy.

I put on the beautiful necklace.
And then Daphne and Natalia woke up looking round to see decorations made by the Head Girl.
Natalia's eyes widened as she nearly screamed,"Christmas!"
Snorting I grinned at her as she glared at me handing me my present as I handed her my present to her.