Early Days

Omi was playing outside and exploring when she heard a sneeze come out of nowhere. "uh..hello who's there"she said looking around. "o-over h-here"a small voice called from under a tree. Omi walked over to the tree and sees a small enderman sitting there.

"hi enderman"she said looking down. "w-why do y-you look like t-that"he said confused. "mom says we can't look endermen in the eyes or they get angry"she said staring at the ground. The enderman stands up and walks over to omi and softly lifts her head up for her to look him in the eyes, "whats wrong with our eyes"he said staring at her.

Omi froze she didn't know what to do, she blushed bright red and fell to the ground. "uh..did i do that?"he said to himself. Then he picked her up and sat her on his lap and waited until she woke up.

Omi woke up alittle while later and looked around,"huh..where am i". The enderman puts his hand on her head, "h-hi". She looked up at him,"hi....". "what's your name?"he said softly. "O-Omi"she said looking down. "I'm Ender"he said smiling. "i-i need to get home it's getting dark and its scary out in the dark"she said standing up. "let me walk you"ender said following Omi.

Omi got home and waved good bye to ender, "remember if you need me just say it out loud and i will know"he said with a smile. "ok"she said smiling back. Omi walked inside her house and didn't see her mom"m-mom i'm home....mom". Then she trips on a trip wire and a creeper and a bunch of t.n.t fall from the ceiling"SURPRISE!!!"said the creeper as it and the T.N.T blew up.

Ender heard the loud "BOOM" because he wasnt that far from her house and ran towards it "OMI!!". Omi was stuck under a piece of wood, "h-help e-ender". Ender got to omi's house and helped her out "o-omi are you ok" he said looking at her. Omi didn't answer she just looked at him as her eyes started to tear up. Ender crawled up to her and hugged her "it's ok". no it's not..e-everything is gone and i don't have anywhere to go and i have no more family!"she cried. Ender hugged her tightly "its ok we can figure this out together".

"O-Ok"she said hugging him.