Chapter One ~ An Introduction of Amelia

Hii My name's Khadidja but u can call me Jojo ;) from Algeria .. well this is my first time writing a story so please be kind and comprehensive. and I'm so sorry for my gramatical mistakes.

ps : I wanna thank Huyen for pushing me to write this story .. u r really like my older sister I Love u <3

and i wanna also thank my best friends F.T Girls (they r real Lol) especially Nesrine for helping me My lovely sweety honey baby sista saranghae <3  and everyone's inspiring me and help me.

The cast : here is a facebook page " Unlimited Desires " link where you can find the cast of both Amelia and Melody stories.

https://www.facebook.com/UnlimitedDesires

❤ Jojo ❤

Chapter One (intro)

Amelia’s Diary

Your life is like a book, each day is a new page. May your book be a bestseller with adventures to tell, lessons to learn and tales of good deeds to remember. No matter how old you are or what you’ve been through: it’s all about how mature you are and how much you’ve learnt from your life and from your mistakes. The most important thing is to avoid yours by learning from others mistakes. 

This is how to be smart in leading your life. I know it’s not that easy, but it’s all up to how strong you are in handling it. Life is hard and people around us are not all angels like we may think they are. Faces can deceive us all the time. This is the reason why we should be careful in writing the lines of every page of our book.

Start making the best memories. Write them down. Share them. In the future you will be proud rereading every lines. Live every day the fullest like it’s your last. Don’t hold yourself back. Start writing your own history.

Umm, you are maybe thinking that I’m a serious girl, right? Actually I’m not going say “I’m not”, because yeah I have that serious side, but I also have a crazy side! Believe me! Well even though I can’t tell you how my character. It’s up to you to find out who I am. One thing for sure: I ain’t an easy girl! Okay, I’m going to introduce myself and let you know more about me & my life! My name is Amelia, but my family and friends call me Amy the whole time. I’m 17 years old and I still live with my lovely family. My father, mother and younger brother means a lot to me. They are my important love ones whom I can rely on.

My friends? I have so many, actually I’m a friendly person. There is no sarcasm in it! Beside my family I enjoy my time being around my friends. Like hanging out together, joking about the stupidest things and be wild all the time. Friends are here to cheer you up in bad times, to advice you if you have a problem, to tell you the truth if you need it and wake you up if you are floating in that same pinky peachy dream again. They let you see everything’s alright. They let you face reality and help you in making the right decisions.

These friends are my F.T Girls. Me and my family moved to the city. Moving to a new city means: new life, new school, new people, new surroundings and such. I was really scared that I will be a wall flower and not to be acknowledged from others. At that moment I was a very shy and not really open girl. Everything changed when I had met the girls. Since then we had so many crazy adventures with each other.

[Flash back]

I clearly remember my first day in the elementary school. My dad was left alone with the school’s principal while I was walking behind my home teacher. She was walking so fast that I barely couldn’t follow her properly. The closer we were to class the faster my heart started beating. I was feeling very anxiously and nervously. That much that my legs and hands were shaking. No! It wasn’t the end of the world, but the start of a challenge for me among those new people!