Chapter 4: Love Confessions (WARNING: Very gay in a good way)

After a couple hours of driving the boys finally got to their concert. After the show they went to their hotel room. There were only 2 beds in there. "I call this one!" said Neil as he jumped on the bed. "I call the other one!" said Geddy. Alex just stood there with his hands on his hips. "I'll sleep on the floor then" said Alex. They all laughed. After Neil went to sleep Alex felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and it was Geddy. "Ged what are you doing awake?" said Alex. "Come get in the bed with me" said Geddy. "You don't deserve to sleep on the floor." said Geddy as he gave his hand to Alex. Alex hoped in the bed with him. "I didn't think you would let me sleep with you Ged" said Alex. "Why wouldn't you think that?" asked Geddy. "It's gay" said Alex. "I mean it kinda is but I lov...Nevermind" said Geddy. "No what were you gonna say?" asked Alex. "Oh it's nothing" said Geddy. "Ged you can tell me anything." said Alex. "Well, I love you" said Geddy. "You what?" said Alex. "I love you Alex" said Geddy. "I want to be with you every second of each day!" said Geddy. "Ged I feel the same way you do" said Alex. Geddy smiled. Geddy looked at the time and it said 9:12 pm. "We got to go to sleep now" said Geddy. Geddy wrapped his arms around Alex and they both went to sleep.