Dear Diary

Today, I started skating with this boy, his name is scott. He smells funny, but I guess I'll get used to it, i don't know why we have to skate together, I would rather skate alone. Boys probably have cooties.

Well, Turns out Scott is not so bad, I like how fluffy hair, I wish I could play with it sometimes. I get this weird feeling in my stomach when he puts his hand on my hip and turns me in the air. I feel like I'm flying, and it's the best feeling ever. But it's better with him, and I look forward to seeing him everyday.

Dear Diary, me and scott are actually getting really good, we train a lot together, and  we win many competitions, My dream is to one day skate at the olympics, but that's not really realistic. I still find him cute. But If we ever date, and it doesn't work out, then our chemistry won't be the same. So for the sake of this sport, we'll stay friends.
I can't take it anymore I want to kiss scott, I want to hold hands in public, to wear his sweatshirt when I'm cold and to comfort me when I'm upset,  But I can't, and it hurts.

WE'RE GOING TO THE OLYMPICS. I'm so happy , especially that it's with Scott. I wouldn't ever trade him for anybody else. But I'm so nervous to skate in front of the whole world.
The announcers called our names to go skate on the ice, my heart was racing faster than a race car. I couldn't breath, but Scott was there with me, I focused my breathing and stared into his eyes. Suddenly, everything was better. When the last note of our music ended, It was the best feeling in the world. Then, I stood with Scott on the highest step of the podium. The. Best. Day. Ever.

We now have many fans supporting us, we won a silver medal in 2014 in Sochi olympics. We just won Gold in the 2018 Pyeongchang  winter Olympic Games. We're currently on tour with stars on ice. Our fans really want us to be together, which is the funny thing because we're not allowed to be together. Our coaches would never allow this. I'm currently writing this in my hotel room- Scott just arrived, see you later dear diary.
Scott has arrived in Tessa's hotel room. He caught a glimpse of Tessa in her bath robe, no makeup, her hair down, soft skin. He ran to her. He kissed her soft lips and his hand traveled through her hair, and her fingers were tangled in his hair. They belonged with each other, they weren't just ice dancers, they were soulmates.