Entrance

You were on snapchat sending snaps to your big brother will:

-front cover/picture- I can't wait to see you again!! It's been ages!- Will

It's been like 2 months - you

But still I love u -will

I love u 2 - you

Your taxi  pulled up outside the building where you were meeting your friends you've shot the past two movies of the maze runner series with, ki hong lee, Dylan O'Brien *sigh*, thomas Brodie sangster, dexter Darden and well... will.

You took a deep breath, paid the taxi driver and walked into the reception.

"Name" said an old woman not bothering to look up at you 

"(Y/N) Poulter, here for the filming of the maze runner the death cure" you knew the crack, walk into the room and be bombarded by the boys and kaya. But you enjoyed it that way.

"Down the hall and first left, room 24" (see what I did there?) the woman sighed as you headed to the room.

You gulped and turned the handle. You burst into the room trying to avoid the people that were going to jump on your back. Too late. Will, ki hong, dexter, kaya, thomas and Dylan were on top of you laughing like maniacs.

"Twigs"  you muttered 

"Hey lil' sis!" Will said enveloping you in a warm, meaningful hug "I've missed you"

"I missed you too captain gally" you replied smiling

"Awwwh they're in looove" mused ki hong 

"Shut up onii chan" (big brother) you said laughing. Everyone here was your family, your big and little brothers and sisters.

"Can you get off me now?" You asked giggling

"Yeah uh sorry about that" Will apologised picking you up and swinging you over his shoulders as he walked over to the massive buffet. "What do you want?"

"Will I'm not a baby anymore" you punched him softly "I'm eighteen in a month"

"Yeah you are!" Will smiled down at you "finally legal! We are all going to get wasted on your birthday."

"Remember that time I had to carry ki hong home" you said jokingly 

"Yep" he laughed 

"Wait, you had to carry me home?" Ki hong asked in disbelief

"Yep, you were so drunk you walked into a pole you crazy bastard" you threw a pillow at his head as Will gave you a soft smack on the back of your head. "Hey!" You shouted surprised as kaya whacked Will with a pillow. 

You made a snorting/laughing noise as you high fived kaya.

"Man I've missed that laugh" said dexter

"Dexterino you miss everything about anyone" Thomas said

"Dexterino?" You made that name up for him. You smiled for you knew they liked it.

You picked up a packet of cheesy Doritos and sat down next to Will and Dylan.

"So anything interesting happen in your lives?" You asked

"Yes, I got a pet chicken" Dylan said making a chicken noise "I named her benedict cumberbatch 'cucumber' for short" You laughed again because you knew he really like Benedict.

"I guess you have naked cardboard cut outs of him all over your house eh?" Will joked. Dylan nodded.

"Wait what!?" You exclaimed

"I'm joking!" Dylan said

"HEY GUYS!" Wes shouted as he burst into the room

"WES!" You all shouted as you gave him the biggest hug (group hug) ever.

"Mmhm cake" He said as he pushed past you all and grabbed a slice of a 'the maze runner' cake. You all laughed.

"Classic Wes" You said.

—————————————————————

A/N what do you guys think? Do you like it so far? Please tell me in the comments below! Should I do more? If so I think I might try to do the limit of chapters up to the end of filming and maybe further!

Please tell me what you think

As always

I'll see y'all next tim 

Goodbye!

-hooiman_being