1 week until filming

Will sniggered as he leant over the sleeping you. He knew you HATED dolls with a passion. And he loved to annoy you. Ki hong and Dylan were standing in the doorway as Will sat the doll at the end of your bed, station right at you. He pulled a bottle of water out of his pocket and poured it on your face. You immediately woke up as Will hid on the other side of your hotel room door trying to hold in a laugh.

"JESUS FUCK!" You screamed as you fell out of bed with your marvel pyjamas and ran out of the room. 

"Whoa whoa calm down!" Will laughed rolling about on the floor along with ki hong and Dylan 

"IDIOTS!" You dived ontop of them playfully punching them as dexter came out of his room.

"What the hell happened here?" He said smirking confusedly

"This turd ball decided to put a fricking doll at the end of my bed" you practically shouted, pointing at Will. You were surprised that kaya wasn't up yet. Yeah Thomas was there but he could sleep for bloody England if he had to.

"I'm not happy (Y/N) about you swearing" Will said firmly

"Sorry" you looked at the ground uncomfortably "you know I hate dolls"

"Yeah but it was funny" Dylan said. You punched him on the shoulder as he faked being hurt and held it as he payed on the ground.

"Let's just try to wake sleepin' beauty up" ki hong suggested pointing at Thomas' room.

"Oh this is going to be fun" dexter said sarcastically. 

———————

After around half an hour of knocking on Thomas' door, ringing his bell,his mobile phone, his room phone and 5 of you shouting as loud as you can. You managed to wake up.... kaya. So kaya joined in, then Wes came.

"Is he STILL asleep?" Wes laughed

"Yeah" You giggled

"Guys shush there's MOVEMENT" dylan emphasised the word movement as he pointed towards the door. You all shushed and prepared for some kind of shouting at, it was 11am and breakfast finished at 12 but Thomas should be happy you're waking him, right?

The door started unlocking "hey" Thomas said running his hand through his head hair. As you all started breaking down and laughing on the floor he asked confused "what's so funny?"

"Dude! We've been knocking ringing and shouting, trying to wake you up for and HOUR!" Ki hong said between breaths.

"Oh, sorry guys" he apologised

"Don't sweat it" you said "breakfast finishes in 40 minutes" you smiled

"Thanks love" he smiled as he put a hand on your shoulder.

——————————

After breakfast you decided to go shopping with Will, dex and kaya. You were walking out of the hotel with your Bluetooth speakers in your backpack as will chose a song. Of course it was mine by bazzi.

You sang with Will as you walked down the street

Yeah, I just had a lil' bit too much of Hennessy.                                                               Just gotta tell you how I feel

You so fuckin' precious when you smile

Hit it from the back and drive you wild

Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes
I just had to let you know you're mineHands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time
Feels like forever even if forever's tonight
Just lay with me, waste this night away with me
You're mine, I can't look away, I just gotta sayI'm so fucking happy you're alive
Swear to God, I'm down if you're down all you gotta say is right
Girl anything I can do just to make you feel alright
Oh, I just had to let you know you're fine
Running circles 'round my mind
Even when it's rainy all you ever do is shine
You on fire, you a star just like Mariah
Man this feel incredible, I'll turn you into a bride, you're mineHands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time
Feels like forever even if forever's tonight
Just lay with me, waste this night away with me
You're mine, I can't look away, I just gotta say

As Will chose another song to play kaya said

"Hey (Y/N) want to go clothes shopping?"

"Yeah" you replied. You didn't mind clothes shopping but you weren't too fussed.

"Boys you coming?" Kaya asked raising an eyebrow

"Yeah" they said together and followed you into a store

"Let's get you a nice pink dress will" so laughed

"I have an idea" kaya said suddenly "let's buy the others gifts, but instead of giving them the actual gifts at first we give them the shopping we bought for us!" You all nodded smirking as you split up to buy the others clothes first. You decided to buy Thomas some Gucci sunglasses  because you had too much to spend and you felt like it. Dylan a leather jacket and ki hong some new Nike trainers. Will some sweater pants. Dexter a new gold phone case. And kaya some make up. You knew all their sizes and what they liked and needed because you kept in touch with them all, especially Dylan.

You paid for them and met up with the others.

"What did you get?" they asked you

"It's a surprise" you tapped your nose

———————

After coming back from shopping out the guys you put your shopping in bags and hid their presents in your room. Chuckling to yourself you met them in Dylan's room and gave out the bags. Y'all told them not to open them until they said. When they did their reactions were priceless. You Will kaya and dex had given ki hong, Thomas and Dylan some dresses that you and kaya bought.

After a bit of laughter you all went to get the real gifts. Once you all had a bag kaya counted down 

"3...2...1! Open them"and you opened the bags. Thomas's mouth dropped as he saw what you bought him.

"No way!" He whispered coming over to hug you. "You didn't!"

"I did" you smirked

"H-how did you afford them?"

"Guess what my job is" you laughed a little

"Thank you so much" he beamed

———————————

Guys I'm so sorry if this chapter was a little boring but the next chapter will be loads more fun. I promise! (When I figure out how to put it all together).

I know the gifts were a bit random but hey, I'm only human 😂

Till next time

-hooiman_being