Author's Note

This story is one written from the bottom of my heart. I find this story to be one of the best and I hope that my reader's will agree, and therefore I am so excited to share it with you. But before I can do that, I have promised many people dedications.

This story is dedicated to many people. It is dedicated to @LoveYouDarling for suggesting the title, and helping me to create this story. It's dedicated to @LovingThePain, @littleinfinitiesx, @erella04, @Temarisakura, @Sky_FullOf_Lighters, @Rexann, @wanderCloud, @ExtinctBlue, @aBySs, @DreamMaker421, @MartaEaton, @AntonijaA, @RKKelly, @Rhoe1129, and @EVOL_EHT for helping me make a decision on the title. Your help is very much appreciated! It's dedicated to all those soldiers in every branch of our military for serving our country. This story is also dedicated to my boyfriend who is currently Co-Commander of our schools NJROTC Colorgaurd. I am so proud of him! It's also dedicated to his brother who is currently a Lieutenant stationed in Texas.

However, above everybody, this story is dedicated to Jeremy Michael Kauppila. Jeremy was a member of Quabbiin Regional High School's NJROTC unit. He died earlier this year in a car accident. It was his senoir year. He will forever be missed by his family, friends, and the entire Quabbin community.

Thank you all for reading this book. Thank you to all those who helped me to write it. I apologize it took so long to publish. Enjoy!

Author Nicole Kinell