~9~

July 2017~ AAU Summer League

It's been a few days since the party, and I was getting sick and tired of seeing Rodrick prance around my house like he wasn't a nasty ass cheater. Like, I see this nigga got sucked off, and I now I just see him everywhere. I plan on telling Nat soon, but knowing her, she's gonna be blinded by fake love and not believe me. 

I told Melo, Gelo, and Zo about it, and they all agreed that I should tell her. Especially Zo, cause he didn't want to see his "little mamacita" hurt.

"Rise and shine, Lil Mamba." Dad says, coming in my room. I yawn and sit up in bed. "Summer league starts tomorrow, so we're gonna work on your shot." 

"I thought my shot was good?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"When did I ever tell you that you can stop improving?" He asks. I groan.

"Never."

"Exactly. Now get up and go wake up Gigi so y'all both can get in the gym." Dad says. I nod and get out of bed as he leaves, and I walk down the hallway into Gigi's room. 

"Gianna! Get up!" I yell. She stays still, and I groan. "Gianna!" Still nothing. 

I walk to the kitchen and grab a cup, filling it with water before I walk back upstairs to Gianna's room and pour the water on her. She wakes up real quick and screams.

"Ow, dang! It wasn't even that much water!" I say, covering my ears.

"Imma get you for that."

"Mhm, sure. Dad says come on so we can work on our shot." I say before leaving her room. I go back to my room and change into a practice outfit. Then I run downstairs to the indoor court.

 Then I run downstairs to the indoor court

"Naiara work on your mid-range game. Gigi come here with me." Dad says. For the next few hours we practiced basketball, and I even had a mini scrimmage with my little sister. When that was over I changed into some normal clothes and went into my twin's room. I was somewhat ready to tell her what's been going on behind her back, but at the same time I wasn't. I didn't know what to expect.

 I didn't know what to expect

(Without the purse)

"Hey, Nat." I say, walking in her room.

"Hey sis, I need your opinion for my date tonight," She says, holding up two dresses. "Blue or pink?"