2. Freeing

Bree

Looking around the small space I found a big enough stone to wiggle out of the wall. Hopefully it's big enough to knock the guard out for a few minutes while Celia & I drag him to the vampire.

I was a healer with a few extra gifts. So, it wasn't in my nature to outright kill but, it was for a vampire. Besides by helping the royal vampire I could bind him into a deal to not kill me once I help him & also owe me a favour if we ever cross paths again.

Then do the same thing with the others for me helping them, so it's kind of a win, win.

Without thinking about anything else I peaked through the vent one last time before carefully holding the stone & opening the vent.

"Stay right here! Until I give you a signal to come over, got it!" I whispered to Celia.

" Got it!" She said scared in return.

All the prisoners immediately looked in my direction as I tipped toed over to the guard and nearer to the golden eyed prisoner and his friend.

It was hard to refrain from looking at the golden eyed man as I got closer to them. I could feel his aura vibrating, making my skin tingle.

Once I was in front of the guard I raised the stone high before bringing it down on the back of his head. Watching as he slumped to the floor from his chair.

Quickly afterwards I motioned Celia over.

" Grab his other arm" I told her once she was beside me.

With both of us dragging him he was still heavy as it took us a good effort & some hard tugs to get him close to the vampire's cell.

Once we were at the door I let out a deep sigh as I dropped the guards arm before I pulled his sword from his waist.

Turning to the vampire I got a good look at his face. He had green eyes, pitch black long hair & pale skin that made him look handsome for someone of his nature.

" Can I get your name? " I ask

Thinking it over he answered. "Prince Zander"

"Well prince, Zander! Do you accept a deal if I help you now?" I question.

" What kind of a deal?" He asks suspicious.

"You will not kill me after helping you get free & owe me a favour in the future if we ever cross paths again, If I need it?" I explain looking at him before looking up at the others.

" That goes for the rest of you. Do we have a deal?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

" Yes, I accept! " Zander said after a few seconds.

" Good; I accept your deal " I say as I hit the silver locks on the door with the sword.

Opening the door I walked over to him gently touching his silky cheek giving him a slight zap from my fingers.

Dropping my hand a second later I walked over to Celia who was still standing by the guard afraid.

"Help me drag him in there" I tell her as I grab the guards arm again.

When we had the guard beside Prince Zander, I took the guards wrist and put it against Zander's mouth. He didn't waist any time latching his fangs sucking the life out of the guard. Once he was done he retracted his fangs letting the guards arm fall.

After a second, Zander's aura & power spiked where he was able to stretch his arms breaking the chains.

" Thank you; this will not be forgotten " he said before speeding to the door going out carefully.

With him gone it's just a matter of time be for an alarm is sounded.

I hurried over to the next cell door which was the werewolves and asked if they agreed also. Once they said yes I told them to come close to the cell doors & repeated the same slight zap I used on Zander before I extended my healing energy to heal them. When that was done they were out the door almost as fast as the vampire. Just as got done repeating the same deal with the humans the alarm went off.

As I broke their cell door , the outer door where the wolfs had just left a guard came charging in.

The two humans ran at him fighting while I took the chance running over to the powerful golden eyed man. I didn't have time to make any deal with him as more guards were coming in. I started shaking so bad because I was afraid we were going to get caught & at the same time dizzy with want from this mans scent so close to me. I looked in his eyes one last time before I hurried and hit one of the chains on his arm before dropping the sword on his lap so he could free his other arm and his friend. I didn't know what could happen if I was ever alone with him and was afraid I might like it. So, I took off grabbing Celia's hand running back to the vent so we could go back the way we came. While everyone else was distracted.

On my hands and knees I was crawling fast " Hurry! Celia " I encouraged out of breath and weak from healing the prisoners.

Bursting out of the hidden passage door into the corridor. We ran to the back of the castle threw the maids quarters and came to a quick stop at the exit.

I peaked out to see if the guards had left their posts and thank the Goddess they had!

Running to the stables, I jumped on the back of my horse Sage before helping Celia up then urged Sage to take off.

~~~

Vote 🌟 & comment 📝 if u like