Together

Hello my lovely readers, I'm really sorry if this chapter is short, I promise that the next chapter will be longer than this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hyung, did you convince PD-nim?" Jungkook asked nervously but since Namjoon was the one who talked to the boss, he's sure that he'll convince him.

"Yeah, he actually did. He said that we'd have to lay low though so we can't all go out together to go there."

"So it's like our secret project?" Hoseok's excited for something new.

"You can say that." After their visit in the pet café, they've grown fond Y/N. The talked about how they can help with her business.

"Y/N seems like a nice girl, I want to go visit her nooooow!"

"Quit your whining taehyung, you're interupting my beauty sleep."

"Look at this hyung, trying to act like he doesn't care." Taehyung whispered soflty to Jungkook not wanting to face the wrath of his hyung. Jungkook smiled at his hyung's childishness.

"You like her don't you Yoongi~"

"Sh-shut up. I don't."

"Yah! Is that a way to talk to your hyung."

"Ooooh! Hyung's getting scolded~" Jimin chanted.

"Back to business, I really want to help her." Namjoon smiled remembering her beautiful E/C eyes.

"There's just something about her." Hoseok trailed off

"Noona's cakes were delicious. I've been craving them since we got back."

"She sure has a lot of talent. Maybe I can give her some of my recipes."

"That's not a bad idea. Jin hyung, you can help her with the menu."

"Wait, did any of you ask for her number?"

"Oh no, we forgot!" Taehyung scratched his head

"We can ask for it next time." Yoongi grumbled sitting up lazily from the couch.

"If one of us got her number, give it to all of us okay~"

"I won't give her number to you, you're a huge flirt Jimin hyung."

"Jungkook, that hurts me you know!"

"He's not wrong" Jin said

" I second that."

"Even you Namjoon hyung?!"

"We just all know you'll make her uncomfortable." Yoongi smirked at Jimin

"Now you're all just ganging up on me." Jimin fake cried.Hoseok playful cried with him.

"Our little mochi has grown into a man."

"I've alway been a man, hyung."

"It sure doesn't look like it hyung."

"Yah! I was born in Busan first."

Jungkook waved him off opening a bag of chips. The other hyungs laughed at the two.

"If we're going to help her, we'll have to all work hard together."

"Yeah, together."

They can't help but smile, even Yoongi didn't bother to hide his smile. Their will on helping an A.R.M.Y. made their friendship even stronger than it was before.

I will be updating as soon as I can, please let me know what you think about this chapter so I can know how you guys would like the story to flow.