A/N

So, I'm taking a break from Wattpad.

Work has been short on staff which basically means longer hours for me and less time to write. And when I'm not at work I'm exhausted with chores, friends and just everyday life things. But, work isn't the only reason I'm running off to Hiatus Land.

To be honest, I'm tired of churning out half-assed chapters for you all. I feel crunched for time, under pressure to keep my reads up or lose followers. The stress is insane.

So, I'm going away for a small bit. I'm going to edit Whispers until I feel confident in it. Maybe I'll even finish the book. I'll be gone for about a month or two. And when I'm back... Well...

I'm going to delete this account and start a new one. I've been thinking about this for a while and I've even talked it over with a friend and we both agree, starting a new profile for my books is the best. I feel weighed down by the years and all the dead accounts following my current profile. So, I'm starting fresh.

For those interested, the page is already up. Same pen name, just no hyphens (So basically: ThePiratesPen). I hope to see you all over there when I get back. For those who would rather not bother, it's been a pleasure and I hope to see you again.

So, I think that's about it.

Thank you for reading and I'll see you again on my new page.

Love, Charlie.