Chapter 3:Hugging on Her and Sleep

Hugging on Her and Sleep

On her new status as the worker-maid, Chu Zhu Yu massages her stiff shoulder. She indeed needs a strong body to be maid, even only sweeping the yard, it also tired her to death. Who knows the general yard is so big, shocking people to death.

The young master of Kang residence and the general residence, General Xiao Zhi are both good looking men. But the differences between they are the young master of Kang residence is well known promiscuous, has bunches of wives, even he has an affair with the lady courtesan. That's why Chu Zhu Yu decided to sneak into Kang residence for complete her plans.

While this Xiao general is famous for his unattractiveness toward women. Coming into Xiao residence as maid, that's mean it really only be ...maid.

Chu Zhu Yu has been massaging her shoulder for half day but still feeling her back in pain. And at this time she even craving for tea.

her childhood, she is growing up by her father influence of "tea" this thing, she loves to smell tea, brew tea, drink tea, even Chu Sheng ever told that Chu Zhu Yu body smell alike some types of tea.

Push to open the window, Chu Zhu Yu looking outside for the full moon. The night silent deeply, it would be better...

She rolled her eyes, she is sneaking and looking around the general residence and moving out tea set. Then she sneaking into the kitchen secretly boiling a pot of water. In here, there is no choice to brew the tea using good water so she only makes with what she finds.

Chu Zhu Yu puts the tea leaves into the pot until the water boil, she even increased the temperature until the tea leaves rotate and then gently scrape. the tea floating in white foam, covered it with lid.

Her black shadow of plump figure holding tea pot is walking to toward her own room. She feeling relieved when she is in her own room. Walking inside her room, there is a small table. She poured couple cups of tea and put in the table, the heat of boiling tea touch the tea and making her room filled with tea aroma. Slowly spread to entire of room.

Chu Zhu Yu can't hold her deep breath. Both of her hands gently raised the cup of tea and using her nose to smell, enjoy the aroma of the tea.

Gently sipping her tea, sweeping all her tired feeling and bad mood of getting mistaken into general residence.

"it's alright, since she is here, just goes as plan, general also good looking man. It doesn't mean no opportunity." On that way, Chu Zhu Yu can comfort herself. One side sipping her tea and the other side looking at the full moon from her room window. suddenly her mouth opens and she read poem "The light of shiny moon, uxorilocal most difficult, if this time the king here, I prefer to marry him..."

At the moment, in front of her eyes, a shadow which is blocking the moon light and gently landed in front of her.

Such a fairy Buddha-look, the wind gently blowing the dark and long straight hair, haunting the moonlight which makes difficult to ignore.

Is this a human? Or the living fairy?

Chu Zhu Yu staring the figure who standing outside from her window. This is a good looking man, tall, long and his lean body wrapped in black robe and the wide sleeves narrow to waist. He is wearing Yu Guan on his hair. While the golden belt tied around his waist, beautiful eyebrow, watery eyes, aquiline nose, thin lips with extremely pale pink, the good looking face in the darkness of night actually gives a sense of immortality feeling.

"Are you human?" the word already blurted out before thinking.

And the person is sweeping her with his glance, "who are you?"