Love

Dedicating this OS to My Behna My Friend Mariam_quraishi

All heads turn around to have a look at the beauty grazing down the stairs dressed in a Grecian style red gown which hugged her curves perfectly and styled bun with some tresses left off she looked outrageously beautiful ,she was hell nervous she ...

All heads turn around to have a look at the beauty grazing down the stairs dressed in a Grecian style red gown which hugged her curves perfectly and styled bun with some tresses left off she looked outrageously beautiful ,she was hell nervous she never wore this type of dresses if Adi had not given the dress ...and scrutinizing eyes of everyone was increasing her anxiety but she wanted him to see she looked around to find him his jaws dropped and the way he was looking at her without blinking made her blush walking close to him she had to tap his shoulder to bring him out of his world. His Hair Gelled and the tailor made suit he wore hugged him in all the right places giving whisper of the muscles lay beneath she could not take her eyes of him.

"If you done checking me out let's go it's getting late for the party "he said with a wink ,
she gaped ...Flushing she went with him .

Soon as they entered the party Adi got busy with his business associates while Zoya was left alone in a corner.

"Hi beautiful may I have a dance " a young man in his thirties approached her .

When he was about to get a hold of her hand ...a hand snaked across her waist pulling her closer she looked up to see Adi glaring at that man.

"She is with me "he spoke angrily yet in a calm tone

... She was wiped to the dance floor immediately ...pulling her closer to him they swayed to the melody...

"What was that?"Zoya whispered angrily,

"I was helping you "Adi remarked smiling ...

"I can help myself "Zoya whispered irritated, he pulled her more closer...

"He was trying to touch you dammit " he spoke in a near shout possessively

Zoya looked into his eyes he was burning in anger and possessiveness ...His Look meant This-is-mine -Don't-you- dare- touch- it...-...They twirled again and again until her back touched his front ...his breath fanning across her neck send Goosebumps, his hand going up and down her arms... the other hand holding her waist securely... they swayed and twirled now facing each other face to face...

His eyes was burning in desire and passion he cupped her face in leaned into kiss her his lips due to the sudden sensation she gripped his arms tightly... She did not kiss him back yet she did pull away ...He Opened his eyes ... seeing her eyes closed and her hand gripping his arm tightly he knew that she did not resist but he wanted her to respond sighing against her lips...

"If you'll kiss me back "he whispered huskily brushing his lips across her jaw

"I'll give you six million "he continued