Luther Age:12

His been stuck in the same room for 5 years. Ever since what happend Luther has never been the same. What these people did to his family and to his home he will never forgive them. He doesn't even know who or what is behind this. All he knows is that he has one final shot at getting out of this place.  Luther puts his hand on the wall and uses his special ability  .... He is able to look through the cameras to see that his help has busted down the front door down. The people keeping him locked up, rush to the door to keep the intruders from getting in. All of a sudden his cell door bust down. "I found him" says a familiar face. Luther for once smiles but it doesn't last long. "Hey, uh can we go now?" Says Luther as he and the people that rescued him bolt to the exit. "Hey Adrine hurry up I think more are coming" As Luther and the group of people bolt to the exit a door closed behind him trapping Adrine "Run don't worrie about me" Says Adrine from the other side of the thick metal door "We can't leave you behind, how will we lead th-" Says Stranger 1 "Just go" Says Adrine "Bu-" "RUN just go" hesitantly the small group of people make a run for the chopper outside. But Luther can help but look back. Luther has lost to many people that he loves and he will not leave behind the person who has saved not only him but many others. Luther bolts back inside and puts his hand on the wall. He can sense that other guards are coming. "Hey Adrine? I think that's your name." says Luther. Luther can sense that the guards are coming faster to the door where Adrine is trapped. Without hesitation Luther punches through the locked down door opening it. "That's impressive. you mus-" Says Adrine but then gets inturupted by Luther "RUN"