zero zero

"Thanks for watching, Tzennies!"

"Bye bye, Tzennies!"

Four of them waved goodbye and did a cute pose as an ending of their '00 Vlive. They smiled lightly and moved closer to each other, their smiles growing even bigger and wider. Somebody muttered a 'bye' again and Hyuck reached a phone in front of them to finish their live.
Everyone stood up from their seats and stretched, they were sitting a bit too long for their own liking. Jeno eyed the room, when Hyuck tapped his shoulder to bring back to life their conversation from live.
Jeno immediately smiled and laughed, saying something to add Jaemin to their discussion.
How much Renjun wanted to join it, he wasn't able to. They were joking about their times when they were trainees, when most of China line weren't even in SM. He sighed as his heart dropped at the sight of his best friends laughing at something what he couldn't have understood.
So, he stood here for a while until he reached his phone and texted Sicheng, asking, if he's alone right now and if he can come. Sicheng almost instantly replied that he's with Chenle right now, but if he doesn't mind he surely can give him a visit. Well, maybe Renjun wanted to be all alone with Sicheng, but Chenle is his friend too and maybe two people will help him out better.
Definitely, Chenle deserves to know.

Renjun for the last time glanced at the three boys sitting and chatting about the old times. He didn't want to interrupt anything, so he left quietly without any kind of goodbye. Actually, after he tranquilly closed the door, the emotions hit him a bit harder that he expected and the tears formed in his eyes. It wasn't the time to cry and place to cry, so he shook his head and took the direction to NCT 127's dorm.
Outside, it was sunny and the weather were pretty calming. He purely smiled for the first time in the few hours and ruffled his hair. His footsteps slowed down, because he decided to relax and enjoy beautiful weather when he had an opportunity. Even though he was in front of the dorm's door after a few minutes, it was a slight pleasure for him. He almost calmed down fully.

"I'm here!" he screamed loudly as he entered the building and closed the doors after him.

He left his shoes near the big shelf, next to Chenle's blue converse.

"Oh, hi Renjun!" he was greated by Taeil, who was leaving the kitchen "What's up?"

"Hello, hyung. It's pretty okay! I had a nice walk here, the weather is beautiful."

"You're right. Did you perhaps come here to Sicheng?" Renjun nodded "He's in his room with Chenle."

"Thanks, hyung" Renjun replied with a light smile and ran upstairs.

He instantly heard Chenle's high pitched screams, which were in mandarin, so he was sure, which doors were right. He always has a problem to find the room he is searching for, sometimes even in dreamies' dorm.
He knocked, but didn't even wait for any answer. Instead, he walked into the room.

"My child!"

Sicheng instantly jumped to Renjun and embraced him tightly. The said chinese boy laughed as he was picked up and turned around.

"Yo, I'm there" Chenle murmured with narrowed eyes.

"My child" Renjun mimicked Sicheng and hugges Chenle, who patted his hair.

"So, how was your Vlive?"

"Oh, about that..." Renjun's facial expression fell and he let go of Chenle.

He suddenly felt sad and again, the tears came back.

"Oh, something happened?"

Renjun nodded and the first tears dropped.

"Ge..." Chenle whispered and took his hand in his own.

"Calm down, Renjun" Sicheng said and sat down next to younger boys "Take your time and tell us, okay?"