Tore a massive hole in my heart.....

(Harry)

I was on my way to work and stopped by a little coffee shop for my daily fix of caffeine. As I walked into the coffee shop I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. My legs stiffened and I forgot how to breathe. She grabbed her coffee and headed out of the shop right passed me and I just watched her walk away. My ability to breathe came back along with the feeling in my legs and I began following her. After about an hour and forty-five minutes I decided my obsessions were just plain creepy and gave up. Every day after that I watched her get her coffee and walk away until I finally thought to ask her out.

"Wait, wait, wait." Liam interrupted me.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"Your story is mainly about how creepy and stalker-ish you are."

"That's not true." I defended.

"Come on, mate, you followed her for an hour and forty-five minutes."

"So?" I looked at him still confused.

"I'd say that that's pretty creepy and if I as her, I would never have went out with you."

"Well that's you, and I'm not done my story so shut up and listen."

"Fine."

"Unless you don't want to know how Anna and I met?"

"No, I want to know."

"Alright then."

I was walking home from work on a late night and it was raining like it usually does here in London. I saw her walking across from the street and into a bar. After thinking it over in my head I had decided to enter the bar. As soon as I enter I was welcomed by a friendly face.

"Hey, Styles, what brings you to this neck of the woods?" She said.

"Well, Kate, I decided to have a drink tonight, you?"

"I was just leaving, but say 'hi' to Louis for me." She smiled brightly and left.

As soon as she said that I had second thoughts. I mean, why am I even considering cheating in the first place? Whatever the reason, I still haven't changed my mind about asking her out. I made my way to the bartender and ordered two drinks; sending one to the girl. Once she received her drink I sat and waited to see her reaction. She didn't know it was from me and so I gave up for the night.

"Alright, let me interrupt you for a minute her with a question."

"What's the question?" I sighed in annoyance.

"How is this 'not your typical meeting'?"

"I'm getting to that, okay?"

"Alright, finish."

"Thanks."

A few days later I was offered a job by a successful man. It wasn't until the next day that I found out that I worked two office desks away from her. She was the daughter of the man I was now working for and that was going to make things both complicated and easier for me to have a chance with her. We went out that next night and it ended with us both drunk and, well, you know. Stuff kind of happened.

"Wow."

"So, that's how we met."

"Wow."

"I know that I'm a terrible person for having an affair but I need him back."

"Wow."

"Would you stop saying 'wow' and actually say something?"

"How come you cheated?"