2.

I will ask Taitanna to find him,on some shit......I walk to the cashier too see two familiar niggas,they was Mari friends, i groan, these bitches know me and they niggas hit up and about Shae,cause these two were my two guy friend.. They have girl and kids too,I'm friend with their chick.

❝hey Drey ,Ice ❞i said waving my hand ,in a hello motion....❝hey sis u stop hit me up❞.
❝dawg NO I just got a new phone and I didn't bother to save yah ass numba,but yah girl got it❞.

❝where my niece ?❞ice ask ,I pointed to the back and went there.❝ soooo,ain't hitting up yah daddy"drey ask talking about Mari,I sigh cause I didn't want to start this again ...."no,maybe.... But Mari a big drug lord ,my baby girl don't need people going after her ,for her dads sake"..
He nodded and walk out to his car,he came back in with .........

Mari POV:
I been in thus car for five MF minutes and a niggas growing tired, I see drey coming to the car,empty fucking handed. He told me to follow him,so I did....

As we walk through the front drey stop by this girl, he got a light/dark skin tone, big fits,big ass she just perfect, but she look hella familiar.
"This dawg yah baby mama on a real note ✔her name Nikki!"drey said, I look a Nikki ,and then I got shit together, I fuck her some time ago !but she got my seed and fucking hid it?!I can't be mad cause I'm a drug lord, and I can't have a baby while am in this shit😱 so that's why she keep my baby away from and I rate her for that.

Mari on top.