16🔐

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Mark brought Jinyoung in a farm and countryside inspired place ... It was far from the city and the younger male was so excited and happy to see the horses.

"You like it?"

"What are you talking about? I love it!" Jinyoung squealed and got off the car.

There was a huge cabin, which was was the restaurant on the first floor and the second floor was the rooms. There were just a few people and Jinyoung really liked his surroundings .

"Is that a sunflower field?" Jinyoung asked and Mark nodded.

"Are we also staying here for the night?" Jinyoung asked and Mark nodded before pressing a kiss on Jinyoung's forehead.

"I dont have any clothes with me-"

"Dont worry baby, I brought clothes with me and I want to see you in my clothes again... I drives my crazy and you look so sexy on my clothes." Mark  said seductively and bit his lip causing Jinyoung to blush and hit his chest.

Mark laughed and grabbed his suitcase from the backseat and then they entered the cabin. They were greeted with huge smiles by the employees and even gave them a beautiful flower garland.

"Welcome to Sunshine's place and we hope you'll have a bright stay here in our place!"

"Thank you." Mark and Jinyoung smiled.

The lady lead them to their room and Jinyoung awed at the beautiful sight of the small falls behind the cabin.

The room had a king sized bed, a huge flat screen TV and a closet. There was also a bathroom connected.

"If you are worrying about your skincare products, I brought some." Mark said and Jinyoung can't help but hug them.

"Awe you're the best... you call this date? I call this vacation." Jinyoung giggled and Mark kissed his cheek.

"Come on. Lets go to the sunflower field."

They went to the sunflower field with their hands locked and they took a lot of photos. Mostly Jinyoung was in the photos because he found himself an amazing instant photographer who goes by the name Mark Tuan.

"They also offer horse back riding here... want to try?" Mark asked and Jinyoung nodded.

"I heard you're good at horse back riding." Mark smirked and tried to tease Jinyoung.

"Oh not just horses baby." Jinyoung winked and it sounded so wrong and seductive as he said that. Mark's mouth hung open and he felt like he'll die in embarrassment.

Oh two could play his game and Mark started it. He provoked Jinyoung who would never back down in anything so easily and lose.

"Lets play a game shall we?" Jinyoung winked as he got on the horse and Mark's heart almost burst.

"HaJImAA!!!" Mark shrieked and put a hand over his chest dramatically.

"Okay." Jinyoung smiled sweetly and Mark got on the other horse.

They rode their horses and went to the huge field. Mark would sometimes go near Jinyoung just to touch him. Yeah. He can't keep his hands to himself. Mark Tuan got bolder people!

After the horse back riding, they went for a short romantic walk with their hands locked. Mark feels so shy while doing it but nah. He looks so damned happy outside.

"Mark?" Jinyoung called out.

"Hmm?"

"Why do you look so fucking happy?" Jinyoung asked and Mark scrunched up his nose.